Chapter 30: Aahil Rayyan Asif.

Happy Birthday to me! 😊

*Aahil Rayyan Asif*

----------------------------------------

-Shehryaar-

I groaned and turned on the other side to sleep, but it didn't come. Suddenly I saw Maryam pained face and open my eyes. I sat up and sigh while rubbing my face. I look at the side table and saw an empty water bottle. I pick it up and stood up to walk out from my room. I walk down in the kitchen and refill it. I close my eyes and leaned against the wall before recalling everything. 

It has been almost a week since that little meeting accident with Maryam in a restaurant. After that day, Rimsha tell everyone that she didn't want to marry.  Surprisingly, our family understand our problem and told us that they won't force us for anything that we didn't want. Rimsha and I agreed to be friends. 

A few days ago Saim invited me to his wedding. I was surprised at first, but then I went there and I didn't get any chance to see Maryam as she was busy. I wanted to tell her my feelings and whatever she heard was a misunderstanding but I couldn't. Her Dad did a small talk to me asking who invited me when I tell him about Saim he was confused before he start asking me about my work. I was going to wait for her to get free but I have to left early to pick Fatima and Mom from Rayyan house because they went to see Misha and Rayyan Mom. 

Yesterday I ran into Saim when I am takingFatima for an ice cream treat. There he told me about Maryam leaving the city a day after his wedding and told me what Maryam feels. I don't know if he plays or not, but I already decided what I want to do. I am going to talk my parents about it on the dinner soon. I hope they listen to me carefully and think about it.

***

Right now, I am driving straight home from work. I had to pick Fatima from her office, but she informs me that Zayan will drop her off.  She passed her driving test yesterday and this weekend Dad is going to buy a car for her. I don't know whether to be thankful or annoyed as Zayan is getting close to her. It is not that I didn't trust Zayan, I do, but I just didn't like him around her all the time. I know Zayan crush on my little sister and if it was written that they would be together in the future no matter what. 

I sigh when I park my car in the drivewayand saw Zayan car there. I get out of my car and went inside in the living room where I heard voices. I step in and frowned when I saw Zayan sitting with my Dad talking and laughing about something, but I could tell that Zayan laugh was fake as he nervously glance around. I give my Salam to them and walk out to go upstairs in my room thinking about Zayan behaviour. I passed Fatima room and saw her door slightly open. I knock softly twice before walking in.

My eyes widened when I saw her sitting on the floor shaking badly. I drop my bag by the door and quickly walk up to her. She looked up at with gray watery eyes before she starts sobbing. She tried to cover it by putting her hand on her mouth but get failed. I help her sit on her bed and wipe her teary face and make her looked up at me. Her eyes held fear. It made my heart clench seeing her like this. 

"What's wrong Fatima? Did Zayan do something to you?" I asked her softly but sternly. She quickly shakes her head and tell me how she was trying to come home alone because she didn't want to disturb me or anyone. She was followed by her ex boss and he tried to take her with him, but Zayan stop him and beat him before bringing her home safely.

"Please don't do anything to him. Don't tell Mom and Dad about it, they will be worried. Zayan told me that from now he is going to drop me home until this matter is solved" She told me. I nodded and tried to calm her down. After almost an hour later when she calms down, Mom called us downstairs for dinner. Fatima went to wash her tears away and I went in my room to freshen up.

We went downstairs together and sit next to each other. Fatima shaking was stopped, but she didn't look good. Mostly she plays with her dinner and take a few bites before excusing herself. Zayan look like he wanted to go after her, but stop when he look at Mom Dad. When dinner was done, Zayan take his leave and went outside. I follow him and stop him as he was about to sit in his car. 

"Yeah?" He looks at me confused. I sigh and rubbed the back of my neck nervously because I didn't really talk to him much.

"Thank you for saving her." I thank him. He looks at me surprised before nodding slowly with a small smile. 

"You don't have to thank me. I was just passing when I saw him attacking her. I promise Misha and you take care of her when she joins office again." I nodded remembering it. He sighs and look away when I saw something in his eyes. 

"You-" I started, but he cut me off.

"It is getting late. I have to go, my Dad will be waiting for me." He says and slid into his car before driving away. I was surprised when I saw love for my sister in his eyes. It was strange because I never saw anything for Zayan in Fatima eyes. It's going to be difficult for Zayan to be in the friendzone with her.

***

"Don't worry. They will be okay." I tried to calm down Rayyan but he keeps pacing in the hallway. I sigh and went to his Mom before motion her to him. She shakes her head and stood up before walking over to her son. 

"He is making everyone nervous." Hassan says as he stood sit next to me. I shrugged and look at the door where Misha disappeared.

We were in office when Zayan and Fatima inform us that Misha faint in her office where she went to help Zayan for some important meeting. After that Rayyan rushed out to the hospital where they take her. I called Hassan and asked him to bring Rayyan Mom there. Rayyan Dad was out of the city, but was coming back soon. Misha family is here as well. 

After almost 2 hours, a nurse came out with a small baby in her arms. She smiled and passed it to Rayyan before walking away. We all gathered around him and saw as the little angel look around before looking back at his father. He passed him to his Mom after pressing a light kiss on his forehead.

****

"How are you feeling?" Misha Dad asked as he sit on the stool next to her. She smiled up at him. 

"I am fine." She says softly before looking down at thenbaby in her arms. We all looked at Zayan when he clears his throats and eagerly look at Rayyan and Misha. 

"Did you decide what you are going to name him." He asked them. They look at each other before nodding. 

"Aahil Rayyan Asif." Misha says as she looks at Aahil. He looks at his parents and give him a toothless smile. Everyone takes their turn to hold him and congratulate them.

"Waniya says she is coming tomorrow." Aashir says when everyone was settled down. "And she says, she will inform Maryam." I looked up at him, then at Misha who slowly nodded. I excused myself and walk out thinking about Maryam having fun back at her home. 

'This will be my chance to tell her the truth and confess my feelings for her' I promised to myself with a small smile.

--------------------------------------------------

Update! I hope you like it and let me know what you think about it. Next chapter will be out soon. Only few chapters left.

Book 3 Introduction will be posted in evening but cover will be out on my  Instagram in an hour.

Thank you for supporting me.

-Maddy.!