Chapter 15: Making Breakfast & Giving Favor.

Happy Independence Day To All Pakistanis! :)

***

*Making Breakfast & Giving Favor*

-----------------------------------------------

-Maryam-

"Everyone ready to go?" Misha asked us as she and Rayyan come down with Shehryaar behind them. He had a relaxing smile on his face and he looked at everyone. I quickly look down when his eyes caught mine. 

"I am ready for the dinner. It's almost 8:30. Can we go now. I am hungry." Zaheer whine making us look at him confused.

"Zaheer you just eat two large packets of chips and still you are hungry?" Hassan asked in disbelieve. We all chuckle slightly as we saw Zaheer glaring at him.

"So what? Do you have any problem?" Hassan raised his hands and take a few steps back when he saw Zaheer taking a step closer to him. 

"Let's go before his hunger takes over him." Rayyan smirked and went out with Misha. Waniya and her husband, Alina, Aashir, Shehryaar, Zaheer and Hassan followed them. I was about to go, but stop when Saim call my name. I turned to face him and raised my eyebrow.

"What?" I looked at him confused when he looked at me nervously. He closed his eyes and take few deep breaths.

"I-I wanted to tell you something really important." He stuttered. I nodded telling him to continue, but before he could say something he was cut it off by Waniya when she clear her throats.

"Everyone is waiting for you too." She told us. I nodded and give Saim a look to continue to after dinner. I don't know what he wants to tell me, but I do know that it would be related to the accident that happened a month ago. I just hope he tell me everything and If he need my help then I will help him.

***

"It was awesome. I think I ate too much." Zaheer says as we all walk in a house together. We all agreed because the food was delicious. 

"I think we all should go to sleep as we all are tired from the trip and unpacking." Aashir suggest and on cue Zaheer, Hassan, Rayyan and Misha yawned. We chuckle at them and nodded.

"Shehry is that bed in your room still available?" Rayyan asked him. He looks at him confused but nodded. 

"Yeah, but I am saying this right now, I am not going to let any of them in my room." Hassan and Zaheer glared at him before pouting. Aashir chuckle and shake his head.

"Not them, but there is one person who still didn't get a room. We want you to let Saim stay in your room." Shehryaar look at them, then at Saim who was shifting uncomfortably on his place. 

"Fine." He mumble before going upstairs in his room. All guys went after him while we stay at our place.

"It's okay. I can stay in the living room if he doesn't like sharing his room." Saim says but his voice was unsure. Waniya step forward and shake her head. 

"Don't worry. It is just that he doesn't know about you much that is why he act that way." Saim looks at me to see if this is true or not. I nodded at him but honestly, I didn't know about it.

"Go upstairs in his room with your bags. Rayyan will convince him." Misha says with a small smile. He sighs and nodded before grabbing his bags and walk upstairs. We all bid our goodnights and went to our rooms. 

There were only 5 rooms in this house and 4 were already full. Only one person space was left in the Shehryaar room as Hassan didn't want to stay with Zaheer so Aashir agree to stay with him. Hassan decide to stay in the basement that had comfortable couches. This house is big and Misha tells us that they are planning to buy it as their picnic point.