(The Love Series: Book 2)
Shehryaar Sheikh is 24 years old when he completes his studies and now he is ready to handle his father's business. He loves his family and especially his little sister. He loves her more than anything. He is sweet, caring and a little shy. He is best friends with Rayyan, Zaheer and Hassan. What will he do when his sister refused to go college and prefer home studying. What will he do when Misha his best friend's wife suggest him to hire a tutor for his sister? What will he do when he comes face to face the person he love? What will he do when he knows about Maryam marrying someone? Did he ever confess his feelings for her or saw her marrying someone?
Maryam Mirza is 21 when she moved from California to New York and join final year of college. She is sweet, loving, caring and shy girl. She doesn't like talking to anyone beside her family and 2 friends. She loves her family and especially her Dad. Her friends are Waniya and Misha. Both are married and are happy in their married life. When she finished her college, she is ready to do the job even though her Dad didn't like it. She loves kids and was excited to give tuitions to someone Misha tell her about. What she will do when she know the girl she is going to give tuitions was the sister of Shehryaar. The person she secretly loves. What she will do when she know about the marriage, her parent fix to her childhood friend and her Dad best friend's son Saim? Will she marry Saim or run away from everyone?
A lot more is coming up in their love story. To know about it you have to read it.
For new readers, I suggest you to read Book 1 first because maybe you didn't understand characters or some incident in this books that will be related to book 1.
*Warning Spellings and Grammatical Mistakes so Read it on your own risk*
- Chapter 1: New Boss.
- Chapter 2: Help?
- Chapter 3: Who?
- Chapter 4: Study Time.
- Chapter 5: Unexpected Visit.
- Chapter 6: A Perfect Holiday.
- Chapter 7: Attack.
- Chapter 8: I Want Her Safe & Happy.
- Chapter 9: Job Issues.
- Chapter 10: Seeing Her Again.
- Chapter 11: Something Is Wrong With Him.
- Chapter 12: To Chill?
- Chapter 13: Dad Didn't Trust Me!
- Chapter 14: You Are My Brother That I Never Had.
- Chapter 15: Making Breakfast & Giving Favor.
- Chapter 16: Catching Him With His Love.
- Chapter 17: A Surprise Birthday.
- Chapter 18: His Story.
- Chapter 19: Something That I Never Expected.
- Chapter 20: Letting Her Go.
- Chapter 21: Engagement Ceremony
- Chapter 22: Fatima Birthday & Meeting New People.
- Chapter 23: I Can't Do That.
- Chapter 24: A Favor.
- Chapter 25: Two Different People.
- Chapter 26: End Of Maryam.
- Chapter 27: Final Decision
- Chapter 28: Lunch & Heart Breaking News.
- Chapter 29: Back In L.A.
- Chapter 30: Aahil Rayyan Asif.
- Chapter 31: You are The Best Father, Dad.
- Chapter 32: Official Meeting With Mr & Mrs Mirza.
- Chapter 33: Ring Ceremony.
- Chapter 34: Graduation Dinner.
- She Left Me Alone.