Chapter 2: Help?

*Help?*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Shehry-

"Fatima, please open the door." I knock on her door again, but like last time she yelled to go away. I sigh heavily and went back in the living room where Dad and Mom were sitting. I sit on the couch and rested my head back with my eyes closed.

"Did she agree?" Mom asked me hopefully, but I shake my head. Mom has been trying to get Fatima in college, but she doesn't want to go. I can understand that she wants to live here with us after spend almost 17 years of her life with adopted parents. As the days passed, she get more childish. She didn't talk to Mom or Dad. She didn't even eat anything properly. I don't want her to get sick or anything that may hurt her. She had already suffered a lot with those people and now I can't see it again.

"Leave her alone for sometime. I know she will understand and went to college." I pleaded Mom because she was pressuring her and Dad was quiet because I know he also want to spend time with Fatima like I want. Mom wants her to go to the best college and do her best, that is why she want her to stay in dorm and concentrate on her studies. They didn't send me because they weren't here that time.

"But Shehry-" She was cut if off when Dad glared at her. She sigh heavily and walk out of the room.

"Dad, you shouldn't have do that." I told him sternly. He sigh and shake his head.

"I know, but she leave me no choice. Can't she see Fatima don't want to leave us, then why she is pressuring her?" Dad asked annoyed.

"Dad, Mom wants what is best for us." I told him politely. He sigh and nodded before standing up and walking toward his room. I also stood up and walk upstairs in my room. I grabbed my laptop and open it before log in on Facebook.

When it's open, I went through some feeds and recent activities. I move to search box and hesitantly type the name of the person I want to see. When the profile open I scroll down on the timeline and saw many recent activities. There was a picture of a girl who had her face hidden behind her hands, but I can tell by the eyes that it was her. I look at the comments and saw Misha, Waniya, Alina and some more comments. Suddenly my eyes went on the name that I hate. I just wish if he didn't interrupt that time, then maybe I would be able to tell her about my feelings. I still remember what happened that day when I was going to tell her about my feelings.

-------------------

Rayyan and Misha went upstairs in their room while everyone was seated in the living room. Everyone is happy that Misha is okay. We don't know what will we do if something happen to her. She is everyone happiness. Without her, no one is happy.

"Shehry Maryam, come and help me in setting dinner for everyone." Rayyan Mom said standing at the door. I nodded and stood up with Maryam. We walk toward the door and I let her go first.

"What you want me to do Aunty?" Maryam asked politely. Mom give her some plates and told her to set it on the table. I grab the glasses from the glass cupboard and went in the dining room to put it on the table. I looked up and saw her already looking at me. I don't know what to say or what to do. I don't know why, but I feel like Rayyan and my other friends are right. Did I really like her or love her? I don't even know what happened to me whenever I saw her with him. I just want to punch that guy, but I couldn't because I have no right to hit anyone without any reason.

"How are you?" She surprised me when she asked me that. I could feel a light blush on my face when she smiled at me. I look down, put the last glass on the table.