Stronger

Paaaaaaak!

"What was that for?" Hindi napaghandaan ni JC ang pagsampal na ginawa ni Coline Romualdez. Hell, he didn't expect her to be this fierce. He was expecting a more subtle, more gentle response from a woman lalo na't siya ang ginawan nito ng pabor. What an ironic thank you gesture for wiping a lady's tear with his hanky! For Pete's sake, wala namang masama roon.

"Don't touch me. I don't know you." Coline  hissed at him with feiry eyes. She got up her feet and started to walk away from the man. Nope. She's definitely not the damsel in distress type of girl. She's way more than that. She's been through the worst and she's walked through the fiercest flame of hell. She's stronger than ever.

Tumayo din ang lalaki at hinablot ang kanyang kamay upang pigilan pa siyang makahakbang. "Wait."

"Let me go and move out of my way." She authoritatively demanded nang harangin ng lalaki ang daan niya.

"You don't have to be so rude. Gusto ko lang namang--"

And she lost it. "Pwede ba?! Wag kang haharang-harang diyan! Sinasayang mo ang oras ko, wala along panahon sayo! Tabi!" She angrily said and brushed off JC's hand from hers saka nagpatuloy sa mabilis na paglalakad habang naiwang nakatulos sa kinatatayuan ang namamanghang lalaki.

The hell with that man! He's a creep! But she can never deny the fact that there is something. That he's something. That electrifying feeling from his fingers on her face proves it. Ano ngang sabi niya kanina? Puso ng asawa ko nasa kanya? She knows she needs to confirm something and only Xixi knows the answer to her question. But right now, may mas important siyang lakad. She still needs to drop Lauren to school. Tama. May mga anak pa siyang MA's nararapat sa atensyon niya. They are her life, her joy, her all.

"Mommy are you okay?" Usisa ni Lauren who's sitting in the passenger's seat when she got inside her car. The twins were at her in-laws' house with their nanny, Ate Esme.

"Of course, why won't Mommy be?" She responded with a sweet smile and released a deep sigh.

"Mukha kasing umiyak na nanaman ang magandang Mommy ko."

"Namiss ko lang ang Daddy mo anak. Come give Mommy a hug." She stretched her arms and Lauren obliged, hugging her tight. Mana ang kasweetan ng anak niya sa Daddy nito.

"I love you Mommy. I miss Daddy too. But he will not be happy if we would be sad."Lauren then let go of her when her phone rang.

"Yes speaking... Okay. Ready the conference room and notify all of the stockholders. I'll be there in less than 30 minutes so have everything ready by then... OK." Pinindot niya ang end call at pagkatapos niyon at tiningnan ang anak at mapait na ngumiti.

"Is there a problem, Mommy?"

"Emergency meeting." Hindi ako papayag na mawala ang school sa pangalan mo, Louie. It's the Lionheart's. I'll keep protecting your legacy.

***********************************
Dedicated to all dedicated readers, supporters, followers and voters. :-) Keep voting and of course, comment pa more! Hahaha. :-)