Chapter 2: Names

Chapter 2: Names

Hayley's P.O.V

I can't see anything, only darkness. I could hear parts of sentences made by the muffled voices all around me.

I need to open my eyes, but I can't. I try to force them to open but again I feel nothing.

The only thing I need and want, is to be able to move, just move a finger or open my eyes. Soon, all the voices stop and I fall back into the darkness and silence of the unknown.

Mitch's P.O.V

It has been about three hours since arriving at the hospital. The girl (I still don't know her name) was going through some sort of operation right now, and I'm sitting outside in one of the uncomfortable plastic chairs staring at the small marks on the ground made by shoes.

So far I have heard nothing about her condition.

I was beginning to grow quite bored, reaching into my pocket I feel cold metal brush against my fingers. I pull out a silver charm bracelet, there are 4 charms attached around the edges.

There was was an angel wing, a feather, a music note and a key.

I had found it on the ground right before they put the girl in the ambulance, being me, I thought it might have been hers and picked it up to give to her later.

Soon enough the doctor walks out of a room, "Excuse me, is anyone here with the girl who was brought in?"

I slowly raise my hand unable to form words luckily I don't have to.

"Hello, my name is Dr. Melina. I was the one performing the operation, and I was wondering about what information you know about Hayley."

"Erm.. Well see I don't personally know her I was kind of also apart of the car crash so I had only met her today. At the moment all I know about her is that her name is Hayley. Please, I'm begging you I need to know what's wrong with her and if she will be ok."

Dr. Melina gives me a sympathetic look, "I'm usually not supposed to give out the information but it seems like you care for her and because you are the only one here. She has been put into a medically induced coma because of her injuries. She has a broken wrist, 4 broken ribs, her ankle is broken as well, her lung collapsed and her heart is having problems functioning properly. She is quite thin as well, so we are considering the though that she might have an eating disorder as well which will make it harder for recovery."

I stare at the doctor wide eyed and open mouthed, "will she be ok?!"

"At the moment we still are not sure if she is going to wake up. I'm sorry.. Mr..."

"Mitch, my name is Mitch Hughes."

She slowly walks away leaving me sitting alone in the uncomfortable plastic chairs. I sit for what seems like hours but in reality, it was only 8 minutes and 34 seconds, and then I get a phone call.

"Hey biggums, where are you?"

Jerome, I completely forgot I was supposed to meet him at the airport.

"Uh hey Jerome. I'm actually not coming." I explain to him about what happened with Hayley and what condition she was in. He understood where I was coming from and said he hoped she would be ok but before hanging up he said that he didn't want to be the one to tell the fans.

Oh right the fans, I love them all and I feel terrible not being able to meet them. Staring down at my feet, I studied the small marks on the floor made from my shoes and finally after what seemed like hours I pulled my camera out of my bag.

"Hey what's up doods, it's Mitch or bajancanadian here, and this is another vlog. But gosh, I wish I didn't have to say this but, I'm not going to be able to make it to Minecon."

I felt terrible explaining this even though the video is not edited and uploaded yet. "I know that there are many of you that are sad about me not going, but I was in an accident. don't worry I'm not hurt. well not that I know of. But the car accident didn't affect me, but the person in the other car. I know many of you doods don't know the feeling of almost being responsible for someone's death, because she almost died. And I feel like it's all my fault because it is. I will try to keep giving you guys updates on what's happening." I finish with my signature outtro and place my camera back in my bag. I resume staring at the floor, and try to keep my mind blank and empty.

Two Weeks later

"NOOOOOOOOOOO! Jerome why!"

"Sorry buddy, that's the game."

Jerome and I just finished recording another episode of hunger games In which he beat me while I was trying to regain health, dirty cheating bacca.

I put away all my recording geer then grab my keys, "Hey Jerome I'm going to hospital to check to see if there's any changes happening with her."

I don't even need to say her name anymore, in fact I don't ever need to call her, 'her' because there is no other reason why I would be going to the stupid hospital.

I hate walking through the boring white halls of the hospital, seeing all the sad patients, worried family members and friends, stressed doctors. When you think about it, the place really is depressing. Again I find my self siting in the uncomfortable blue plastic chairs studying the small dents and marks on the old flooring.

Finally, I see where Dr. Melina was standing, outside Hayley's room and looking at her clipboard.

"Hello Dr. How's she doing?" I ask hesitantly afraid of what I might hear. Imaging hearing that she has died, after all the time I spent coming here and worrying about her, on top of that, it would be all my fault. I was the one who wasn't paying attention, I was-

"Actually her condition has improved, she is slowly recovering. Some more good news, it's a 98 percent chance that she will wake up. also, I wasn't planning on telling you this but before her chances of waking were 46 percent."A small grin slide its way onto her face, in a way I think she was relieved to,

But one question still remained buried in the back of my head, "When will she wake up?" Dr. Melina said that the date is still unknown but that she should wake up are anywhere between two weeks to two months.

--------------------------------------------

Hey, those time skips though.

Ermmm. it's kinda boring right now.

So yeah. if anyone is reading this. which I don't think anyone is accept for my friend, well if anyone is please stick with the story I'm hoping it will get better.

Thanks :D

Turtles and stuff.

~Toni