Chapter 1; Missing the Plane

Chapter 1: Missing the Plane

Hayley's P.O.V

"Damnit!"

I swerve trying to avoid the oncoming car.

*Flashback to that morning *

I awake to the sound of my alarm clock. Beep. beep. beep. over and over again. Normally I would reach over and hit snooze but not today because today I am getting on a plane to go to minecon!

Jumping out of bed as quick as possible I pull on a bring me the horizon shirt (A/N yes I know, "bring me the horizon?" It's a band k?) a pair of black skinny jeans and vans. I ran downstairs and quickly wrote a note to my Mimi (grandmother) saying that I left early so I could beat traffic.

Crap! I ran back upstairs to do my hair and makeup. I applied black eyeliner and mascara then Quickly tied my bright orange and red hair into a pony tail. Letting my bangs fall just above my eyes.

I finish editing a vlog I made for My turtles (subscribers) and upload it to my YouTube account ( TonizTree, yeah I know kinda weird. But at the time that I made it, I was going through an obsession with trees.

I grabbed my suitcase and keys to Mimi's car and drove off.

6:57 ok so my flight leaves at about 8:45 am. I will definetly have enough time to park, get through security and onto the plane.

I was about 18 minutes away from the airport when shit started to happen.

*End of flashback*

"Damnit!"

I swerve to avoid and oncoming car. Ok I'm ok.

I slowed down and come to a stop at the red traffic light. Soon the light turns green and I wait five seconds before going.

Mitch's P.O.V

I'm supposed to be on a plane at

8:45 am I think. Suddenly I'm driving my car and my favorite song comes on (A/N idk his favorite song) and of course I can't help but sing along! I take a right on an intersection.

The sound of metal on metal rings through my mind as the seatbelt tightens around my waist holding me in place. I see the car infront of me being thrown a couple meters away due to the impact.

Shit. shit shit.

I know that I'm fine, but whoever was in the car was probably not. Pulling off my seatbelt, I run over the the other car, not paying any attention to the damage done to my own car. It looks pretty wrecked. There is another car behind it with the hood all dented and smoke coming out, they must not have been able to stop in time.

The front window of the car is smashed, I run to the driver's side and open the door. Inside there's a girl, her head is slumped over the steering wheel, luckily she is wearing a seatbelt or the damage could have been worse. Her bright red and orange hair is matted down with her blood. Being carful not to hurt her, I undo the seatbelt and lift her out of the smoking car. Laying her down on the side of the road a few meters away.

By now a crowd has started to form and the car traffic is not moving due to the three cars blocking the intersection. I hold the girls hand, hoping that she is ok. At this time someone has called 9-1-1 and an ambulance should be on its way.

The girl's face is convered in scratches and cuts, same goes for her arms and hands. Her eyes are shut but you could see her breathing, she is just unconscious.

Out of no where, I feel her hand twitch in mine, and her eyes open ever so slightly.

"Hey baby gurl, everything is going to be ok." I whisper to her.

A pained expression flashes on her face, "It hurts." She whispers so quietly I almost didn't hear her.

I hear the sirens from the ambulance getting closer and closer.

"It's ok just hold on a little longer."

I hear the screeching of tires as the ambulance pulls up beside us on the road. The paramedics push me out of the way and put her on a stretcher and whisk her off into the ambulance.

"Excuse me sir, Do you know this young lady?"

"Uh well, yes." I answer hesitantly.

The paramedic pauses, "Ok, well you can come in the ambulance with her to the hospital."

I don't really care about my car right now, I just need to know if she is ok.

The ambulance ride only took seven minutes and the second they got to the hospital, the girl was taken away to the emergency room.

Sudden realizations hit me, I don't know this girl. I don't know her name or age. The one thing that I don't know is something that scares me. Will I ever see her again?

Well... Hello there. My name is Toni (even though my wattpad name is ally..... Ignore that) my name is Toni for this story. This is my first fanfiction and I'm not really sure how its going to turn out. as you can tell this is a bajancanadian fanfiction... yeah.

Just remember that I have never written one before

Bye!

~Toni