20

Walking around the woods, drunk and dressed in a mini dark blue dress that reaches the mid thigh, doesn't sound like a perfect idea, but for her it kinda was and why wouldn't it be? When all people has done to her was betray.

The boy she liked betrayed her. Her best friend betrayed her. And now, even Connor betrayed her. She didn't know what she ever did wrong for everyone to turn their backs to her.

Comes out, that her ex- best friend, stole the guy she liked. Jeremy, the boy Charlotte like-d has been stolen from her and the person is none other than Jessie, her best friend or to be more specific, ex- best friend.

' I am never going to befriend people whose name starts from J!' She thought angrily and stumbled a bit upon her own heels, but steadied herself quickly.

She was responsible on most days, but today, she just wanted to drink and drink, till she pass out somewhere in the woods and could stop the betrayal she was feeling.

She thought that Connor was different. Even though, she was rude to him in the beginning, he stuck around. That night in the bar, she wanted more from him. More than just a kiss, but she stopped herself from doing something which she was sure, she was going to regret.

Or maybe not.

' Am I that bad that no one can like me? Not even my best friend of five years?' She took a final gulp from the bottle and threw it somewhere.

She smiled. She smiled because now she was completely drunk, drunk out of her mind and now, she can stop worrying about everything.

But looks like God has made some different decisions.

Her phone rang and she took it out from her clutch. She was so drunk that she couldn't even read the name of the contact. She picked up the call finally after several attempts.

"He.. Hel.. Hell- o?"

"Charlotte?"

"Th- That's what m-my mo-mother n-named me."

"You okay?"

"Yep!"

"Are you drunk?"

"Ye— Ow, fuck!" She stumbled upon her own steps and fell. Blood started oozing out of her right knee and a single tear escaped her eye.

"What happened?! Are you alright?"

"No. T- The who- whole worl—d h-hates me." Tears started falling from her eyes and soon she was sobbing. She was crying because everything that she has bottled up past few days, now exploded. All her feelings, anger, sadness, everything was now flowing from her eyes.

"Where are you, baby?"

"S-Somew-where in th—e w-wood-ds."

"I will be right there, but please don't cry sweetheart." He was sure of the place where she might be, but she was still unsure of with whom she was talking.

"N-No."

"No what?"

"D-Don't c-come."

"Why?"

"B-Because you wi-will also lea—ve me like e-every o-one else did."

"I am never going to leave you, baby."

~

Seems like, whenever I decide to write a descriptive chapter, something comes up, making me update late.

I hope you guys like this chapter and make sure to vote and comment.

Muuaaahhh!