Dom❤️

Constantly arguing since we walked out of the love island house.
Y/N and Dom's relationship was on the rocks so one night Dom decided to take a break from the arguments. Dom was sat at the bar for over an hour drunk as fuck but little did he know his ex girlfriend Jess was stood on the side watching his every move waiting for the right moment.
Y/N decided to go to the club herself little did she know she picked the exact same one as Dom, when walking inside Y/N saw Jess and Dom dancing as flirting together and before she blinked an eye they both kissed breaking Y/N heart into two.
Y/N walked out of the club and drove to hers and Dom's apartment tears falling from her cheeks, walking inside their apartment running up the stairs, grabbing all her belongings and packing them up.
The same night after Y/N packed she fell asleep, when waking up in the morning she felt the side next to her noticing Dom wasn't there and the place where the love of her life slept wasn't even touched. HE HAD CHEATED ON HER AND HE SLEPT WITH JESS! Walking inside his apartment he saw Y/N on the breakfast table, he went up to her and held her waist "morning baby" placing a kiss on her cheek, she wanted to scream, shout, cry but she left it she had no energy from all the crying she did last night so she just ignored him and mumbled a morning.
"Dom we need to talk?!" She whispered, Dom looked at her fearing this talk "y/n, listen what ever.." She had cut him off by making it simple and short "I'm done Dom I can't do this anymore, I also know you slept with Jess last night so don't bother!" She got up and grabbed her last suitcase and walked out of the house and in her car driving to Montana's house.

Part 2?!