3

"Hi Granny, I'm so sorry that I forgot the time, it's because I met my favorite singer and we started to talk" "so it was a great conversation, because you stayed 2 hours talking" "yes, it was. Oh, I have to make the lunch, it's going to be pasta with white sauce and some mushrooms" "hmmm, looks delicious"

We finished our lunch, and I went to my room to talk with my mom about staying in Shawns house. I take my phone and skype her "hi mom!" "Hi honey!" "You're not going to believe in what happened today at the beach!" I say really excited "tell me about it" "so, I went to the beach, as usually.." "did you put sunscreen?" "Of course mom, I don't want to look like a shrimp!" We laugh "continuing, I sat on the towel with the beach umbrella above me, and after a few minutes, I heard a voice asking who knows to speak english, it was a really familiar voice. Then I answered saying that I know and turn back, I didn't believe in what I saw: Shawn Mendes was right behind me!" "Wow! I'm so happy for you, I know that you love him! Did you take a pic?" "Of course I did! And this isn't the best part yet! He asked for help to order coconut water. Then he bought one for me too in a way to thank me. He invited me to sit with him, and of course I agreed. We talked for about 2 hours. And in the end I talked about the exchange with Grazi and that I didn't have a house to stay in yet. He's going to take a year off of the touring, and offered to me to stay with Grazi in his house with him! Can I stay? Pleaaaase!" "Well, he looks very responsible. I'll think about it" "yaaay, thanks mom!" I scream.

I receive a message: is Shawn "hi Sarah" "hi Shawn" "how are you?" "Really happy because I talked with my mom about staying in your place and she's going to think about it. She said that you look very responsible" "I think I am, hahaha" "hahaha" "do you have something to do tomorrow?" "No, nothing at all" "would you like to go to the beach again, and then lunch together? Just to talk, you know" "I would love to! We meet in the beach?" "Yes" "wich hour?" "10 am is ok for you?" "Yes, totally!" "Sorry, but I have to go. See you there!" "See you!". "Oh my God! I'll meet Shawn again! I'm so happy!" I think.

I talk to Grazi about the exchange, and of course she loved the idea too because she loves him. "You have to talk about it to your mom to see if she let you do it. Shawn asked to, because he didn't want to envolve himself or us in problems" "yeah, no one wants problems, so I will"

My mom calls me on skype after 2 hours