Chapter 1

Oliver's Pov:

Blegh, another terrible day at school. I'm always getting picked on by the other kids in my school because of the bandage around my left eye. I get on the bus to get to my house and keep my head down.

"Hopefully Kiki wont be on the bus today, I really don't want to have to deal with her," I silently prayed. Of course my luck, Kiki gets on the bus with all her friends. Great.

"Well, look at that, little Olie is sitting by himself on the bus, little loser!"

I can see her friends snickering behind her.

*Sigh*, "Please go away," I mumbled.

"Please go away!" Kiki mocked. "Yea right!" She grabbed my hat off my head and started tossing it to her friends.

"Hey, please give it back!" I said trying to grab it as they were tossing it and laughing.

"What a wimp!" one of Kiki's friends teased.

"He asked for you to give his hat back Kiki"

We all turned around to face the person who said that. Kiki is one of the most popular girls in all of the school, no one would ever stick up for me and tell her to stop. Facing us with his hands crossed over his chest was a boy with red hair covering his left eye. I hadent seen him before. He glared at Kiki.

"Well?" he asked with no hint of fear.

Kiki just stared at him. Finally she shoved my hat in my hands and stormed to the back of the bus with her friends behind her. The boy sat down next to me. He was kind of cute.

"Hi, I'm Fukase, nice to meet you." Fukase smiled at me.

I could feel my face getting hot.

"H-hi, I-I-I'm Oliver."

Fukase laughed, making my heart skip a beat. He looked away and brushed his hair out of his eye. His left eye was completely red, similar to mine. He saw me staring so I decided to say something.

"I havent seen you in school." I said quietly trying not to stare again.

"Yea, I just moved here. I live on the street next to Vedihlch."

I perked up. "I think I know where you live, I live on that street as well."

"Yep" he smiled at me and then turned away. I looked out the window while my stomach was doing butterflies.

Maybe we could be friends. I'll have to be careful, if I just blurt out that he is super cute that would be terrible. But I would someone like him want to be friends with me? I am nobody, but he did stick up for me today. Just maybe.

All right, first chapter of my first book! Sorry that this chapter was kind of short, my mind is terrible at coming up with what to write. I can't update that fast because of school :( but I will try.

:)