"John! Oh my god, John are you okay?" Angie placed a hand on his shoulder but John pushed it away.

"Get away from me! Who knows who I'll punch next?" John was still reaching for air.

"I know that's not true," Angelica bent down to John's position. Tears were threatening to fall from his face.

"I saw your face Angelica. You were scared. Of me." John laughed bitterly. "I am just like him,"

"That's not true either."

"How do you know?!" John was full out screaming now. "Can you guarantee I won't turn out like him?!"

"Yes," Angelica said surely.

"How?! You don't know me! You didn't know who I really was until today!"

"Oh yeah? Who was the boy who named a turtle after me? Where's the boy who took me to his dorm after I saw what I saw? Where's the boy who tried to kiss me and still remained my friend after everything?"

"He's not here," John whispered.

"I think he is," Angie enveloped John into a hug as he broke down and started sobbing into her shoulder.

I know he is.

oOo

"Dad! Mom!" Alex ran over to George and Martha Washington, while Eliza just stood there.

"Alex!" Both of the parents chorused, then turned quizzically to Eliza.

"Hi, Mr. and Mrs. Washington, I'm Eliza Schuyler, Alex's - "
"My girlfriend!" Alex grabbed her hand proudly.

Martha Washington grabbed Eliza and hugged her, smiling the whole time. "My baby finally has a girlfriend!"
George Washington grasped her hand, grinning at her. "Keep him from falling apart, eh?"

Eliza laughed, "I'll do my best."

Alex squeezed her hand, then started to drag her to the kitchen table.
"Ready for Martha's famous Mac And Cheese?"

"We cleaned the guest room this morning," George said. "But we thought it would be John coming."

"John wanted to see his siblings first," Martha nodded in understanding.

"How has Henry been, by the way?" Alex asked.

"The same, as Aurora tells it," George looked almost over-worked. "We tried to keep at least Audrey for as long as we could, but Henry took her, too,"

"But enough about that!" Martha looked giddy again. "You're home! Our son's home!"

But how will John react to that?

oOo

"We'll try and visit on Christmas, but right now John and Angie are celebrating, with his siblings," Alex called, shutting the door behind him.

"You're parents are such wonderful people!" Eliza gushed.

"Yeah, they even took in an immigrant orphan, dropped in the middle of a forgotten spot in the Caribbean," Alex smiled fondly.

When they reached John's house, they stopped, hearing a lot of screaming coming from inside.

"Wow, I wonder what's going on in there," Eliza said, reaching for the doorbell.

"Hey, I have keys," Alex said, brandishing shiny keys in the air.

"You guys were close." Eliza turned away from him, trying not to appear too affected.

Alex didn't seem to hear as he opened the door in on to absolute chaos.

John, Angie, and John's siblings were all having a pillow fight.

Angie squealed as John hit her with his pillow, then retaliated by slamming it back.

"This is a warzone. Proceed carefully," Eliza muttered to him.

Alex laughed. "ALEX IS IN DA HOUSE!"
Slowly, everyone turned to stare at him.

"ALEX!" Jake and James bounded to him, and stared at him for a long second.

"Don't see what John sees in him," James muttered to Jake.

"Hit him on the count of three," Jake murmured back, then held his hands up.

"Hey, Jake, James, wha - " Alex oomphed as two pillows hit him.

"Wicked!" Both the boys exchanged high fives.

"That's it!" Alex grabbed a pillow then chased the boys.

Eliza stepped into the house, then bent down to undo her shoes.

"LIZA!" Angie hugged her, smiling widely.

"Angie!" Eliza grinned at her disheveled appearance; her hair had a few feathers stuck in it.

John noticed them, and put his hands up. "STOOOOP!"

Everyone came to a screeching halt, then stood absolutely still as John checked everyone to see if they were moving.

Angelica opened her mouth to ask what was going on, as Eliza cocked her head to the side.

"Angie, Eliza! Kitchen duty!" John called, then sprinted to the couch, where a fake, but pretty Christmas tree was overflowing with presents.

"Doody," Jake whispered to James. 

Angie and Eliza groaned, grabbing the dishes that were set up.

"Who cooked this?" Eliza asked, carrying the dish to the table.

"Me!" John beamed proudly.

"After a whole lot of failed attempts," Angelica muttered, pointing to an overflowing garbage.

Eliza wrinkled her nose, and went to sit next to Alex.

Hope you enjoyed!

- Angelica and Eliza (were both at his side when he died) OK, I'M SORRY, BYE!

Living In The Greatest City In The World | Hamilton - COMPLETEDजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें