BabyGirl 2

Meek

Putting on a hood and sunglasses on I put my head down and headed into the Olive Garden. Passing the pesky servers I looked around, sitting down in the little two person table she had in the corner where she ate her salad, casually scrolling through her phone. Looking up at me she didn't say anything. She just continued doing what she was doing.

Meek: "No hey or nothing? Damn then did all this to see you"

Nicki: "Aw that's cute, you're late and you think I'd be excited to see you? My time don't mean nothing to you?"

He screwed up his face looking at me

Meek : "Ya buggin , I came all the way down here in disguise and shit, and you bitching?"

Nicki: "You can leave... nobody's stopping you"

Meek: "Yo... what's wrong with you? I just came to talk."

Nicki: "Tired of fuckin with these entitled ass niggas that think just because they got money they can do what they want. Admit it you wanna fuck, then you gonna leave."

Meek: "No? What the fuck? I ain't pressed for no damn pussy. If I wanted that I would've said that."

She was about to respond to him but the waitress appeared interrupting them.

Waitress: "Hi, how are you guys today? Are you ready to start on your entree?"

Meek: "Yeah actually , let me get chicken Alfredo and some Calamari. Can we have some bread too?"

Waitress: "Yes sir, you sound really familiar"

Meek: "Oh? Probably just one of those voices."

Waitress: "Do you go to college down here"

He laughed shaking his head no, still looking somewhat downward.

Meek: " That college shit wasn't for me, I'm an um entrepreneur."

Nicki rolled her eyes staring a hole into the side of the waitresses head.

Nicki: "Can you take my order now or y'all too busy ?"

Waitress: "Calm down girl, don't nobody want yo man."

Nicki: "One he's not my man, two if he was he wouldn't have payed your nappy headed ass any attention. Three go fetch my strawberry banana smoothie and lobster & shrimp Alfredo."

Waitress: "Bi-"

Nicki: "Finish it...I dare you, your ass will be jobless and crippled."

Rolling her eyes she walked away towards the kitchen. I smirked at nicki.

Meek: "I ain't gone lie that turned me on"

She rolled her eyes yet again, crossing one leg over the other. She stared back at her phone.

Meek: "Keep on they gone get stuck like that"

Nicki: "Good then I won't have to look at your ass anymore."

Meek: "Aw is the baby mad? It's cool I think it's cute."

Nicki: "You so annoying"

She struggled to hide her small smirk that her face held. Soon enough the food came the waitress nearly threw Nicki's food on the table . Sitting Meek's down gently there was a small piece of paper left next to the plate. Nicki quickly snatched it off the table.