Missed you

Meek

Jumping out the shower meek dried off throwing on his basketball shorts. After doing his hygiene he grabbed his phone and threw on some jeans and a supreme hoodie. Grabbing a bag a chips he jumped into his new black Lamborghini. Heading to the BET awards.

_____________________

Sade: " Meek your late, I can't do my job right if you're not on time"

Meek: "yeah that's my bad, over slept and shit"

Sade: "Alright so since you messed up you can't fight with me on what you gonna wear"

Meek: "Sade don't be pulling out no nut shit"

She pulled out a black suit with a velvet jacket and a burgundy shirt. Black pants with velvet loafers to match.

Meek: "Fuck no Sade ! Next "

Sade: "You just refuse to be on the best dress list"

She frowned pulling out her back up outfit because she knew he was going to say no.

Meek: "I guess this will work"

Sade: "Aw you look nice "

Meek started to put his chains on she stopped him.

Meek: "I can't wear my chains now ? You buggin"

Sade: "I'm letting you sag meek that's enough . After Nicki performances you come back here to change. No stopping to talk or nothing I need your ass back here before she leaves the stage."

Meek: "I guess, you gone walk the carpet with me ? "

Sade: "No meek you got this , chino and dean outside"

He nodded looking around for his friends and finally found them. Of course dean had on a full suit. Chino had on a polo style Louis Vuitton shirt and nice black Louis Vuitton pants.

Meek: "y'all ugly asses clean up good"

Dean: "My lady hosting I had to look nice can't be embarrassing her"

Meek : "Toi ? She hosting?"

Dean: "Yep the red carpet she was mad happy this morning"

Meek: "Ima talk to nicki today she be tryna avoid me. She single now . Ima get her watch"

Chino: "Everytime she see you she curve ya ass bul. Stop getting embarrassed."

Meek: "You can't curve a G . Wait till I get off stage Ima show her little ass."

Chino shrugged as the walked to the red carpet and took pictures. The paparazzi had meek take pictures with young thug, lil durk and future. After that they left on the search for food. He saw nicki making herself a fruit bowl.