"Well when you ask it like that... Eh, what's the harm, it's not like you are going anywhere," he smiled. His smile wasn't warm like any of the boys. For once I wished they were actually there with me. Sure they would be a pain but they could make me laugh and we would've had a while to make amends.

"We are currently in a gang house," the blonde answered.

"A what?" I asked, confused.

"A gang house," he said again. "Oh wait they didn't tell you?"

"Who didn't tell me what," I questioned.

"Oh yeah they definitely didn't tell you. Well then I guess you will have to wait."

"What the phalanges are you talking about," I groaned pulling the sweatshirt on.

"What is a phalanges?" he asked.

"What is a gang house?" I retorted.

"You realize that I can google what ever you said right?"

"That's assuming you can spell," I fired back.

"Jeez, you are like a habanero. Small but spicy," Shane laughed.

"Just a tip, if you are cutting a habanero pepper, wear gloves. The juice can be hard to get off of your hands and if t goes in your eyes you are doomed. Also if you want it to be a little less spicy, take out the seeds," I rattled off.

"And you seem to have an attention problem. Anyways our gang doctor is going to take a look at you, see if he can god rid of the bandages and all. All the meds you have been on have helped you a lot," Shane said.

"What-" I started before he slipped on a gas mask and I saw a fog like things some through the vents. I quickly lost consciousness and fell, but I didn't hit the floor. Someone caught me and lifted me up.

I woke up some time later in a brightly lit room that almost looked like a hospital room. The white light above me blinded me and I heard something beeping. I felt lighter. My arm cast seemed to not be there and the bandages on my leg weren't there either.

"Yo. You checked out, you are fine. No need for casts or bandages or anything," I heard Shane say. I looked to my left and saw his leaning against the wall.

"Where are we now?" I asked.

"Still the gang house. This is the room where we deal with injuries. It's amazing what all you can buy off of the internet."

"Uh can I ask a few things," I said. He nodded and I took a deep breath. "First where did all the money for this come from. Second how many members are there in this gang. Third do you have a gang tattoo. Fourth have you ever killed anyone?"

"We get the money from deals, we have 15 members, yes I have gang tattoo and no I haven't killed anyone," Shane answered. I searched his green eyes, seeing if he was lying, He didn't seem to be lying and he wasn't doing any movements that would give away that he wasn't telling the truth.

"Fine. Now tell me where this establishment is," I ordered.

"We are on land. Relax you are totally safe."

"My parents and brother don't know where I am, I was out with some friends and they have no idea where I am and lord knows I don't know where I am. Imagine what they are thinking right now," I said.

"We texted your mom, dad and brother from your phone saying you went camping with some friends. They are expecting you home in a few days."

"What about school? I Havre to graduate. I Northwestern is a good shook and I can't do anything to jeopardize me going there. I mean I do have a lot of safety schools, but Northwestern is the best," I ranted.

"Relax. We took care of it."

"How can I relax when I don't even know where I am?" I almost shouted. The beeping increased and saw my heart rate spiking. I ripped the wires off of me and threw them down. I got out of the bed thankful that I was in jeans and my t-shirt still.

"Yo calm down everything is okay," Shane said.

"Clearly not! I don't know where I am, I have no way of contacting my family, Aiden is going to go back to college without me being there, I wont be able to work on my writing. There will be dozens of assignments for me to make up, tests quizzes and projects. Oh my god the art show. That is in two weeks. I have to prepare, set up my exhibit," I ranted.

"Okay, breathe Rachel. It's okay, just breathe," Shane sad running a hand through his blonde hair. "You look like you are about to have a panic attack, just calm down. Slow you breathing, everything is okay."

I started hyperventilating, my body and brain not listening to Shane. I heard his words echo through my head. Slow down your breathing, it's okay. I chanted that over and over again in my head, trying to slow down my breathing but it wasn't working. The room started spinning (I assume from the hyperventilation) and I grabbed the bed that I was on, trying to stable myself.

"I'm sorry," I heard him mutter before he stepped closer. He took my face in his hands and kissed me. I stopped breathing for 15 seconds and then he stepped back.

"WHAT IN THE WORLD WAS THAT?" I yelled. Before he had time to answer I slapped him across the face.

"Okay, yeah I did deserve that. You weren't able to slow you breathing, or hold your breath so I kissed you for 15 seconds to stop your breathing. Besides you didn't kiss back so it doesn't really matter," Shane said rubbing his face. A bright red hand print was prominent on his face.

"Sorry for slapping you, and thanks for helping me," I said.

"No problem. So was I a good kisser?" he asked.

"How should I know? You stole my first kiss," I muttered.

"You haven't had your first kiss? Oh shit I am really sorry. Wait you don't have a boyfriend right? Because who ever he is will probably kill me," Shane replied.

"No boyfriend right now," I answered.

"Cool. Uh so what do you want to do?" he asked.

"I don't know, I was you know KIDNAPPED so..."

"Oh yeah. Well do you like motorcycles?" 

"I am familiar with them. Why?" I said cocking my head.

"Come on," he said pulled me out of the room.

"Where are we going?"

"You will see."

AUTHORS NOTE

Yes, I changed the title and cover. I realized there a bunch of bad boys in this story.

Which bad boy do you think she will end up with? Tell me because I want to know! I tried to make this one a bit longer (Did I?)

also what do you think of this chapter?
Sorry for spelling or grammar mistakes (lemme know when you see an because I am using school computer)

Can we get this chapter to 15 votes? I dunno, but I hope we can.

-anubluey