° 3 °

• Chae Yi Pov •

After Exo was done beating me up, I headed for the toilet and cleaned myself up again. I need to escape the after school beating! But how?!

School ended and I was carefully looking around. Luckily neither of Exo members were around so I took this chance and escape back to my house. Luckily they don't know where I live. "You're home dear?" Ask my mum and I nodded. "Sit here. There's something I want to tell you." Said my mum.

I sat down beside her on the sofa and my mum said, "Eomma chingu isseoyo. Geu chingu adeul isseoyo. (Mum has a friend. That friend has a son) Geuraeso, we're thinking of letting the two of you get married. It's an arranged marriage." My jaw just dropped.

"Geundae eomma, nan jigeum geunnyang seumul sal ibnida! (But mum, I'm now only 20 years old)" I whined. I'm too young to get married! "Aigoo, geokjeonghajima. Eomma chingu adeul seumul dul sal ya. (Don't worry, mum's friend's son is 22)" said my mum.

He's 22 years old? Cool! I wonder when I can meet him? I bet I might ask him to protect me from Exo! "Go and take a shower. We'll be meeting them soon. They live nearby coincidentally." Said my mum and I headed for the bathroom.

• Suho Pov •

"Hyung, it's been 30 minutes so where is she?! Don't tell me she escaped!" Ask an angry Chanyeol. It was his turn to beat Chae Yi up but however she wasn't here for her after school beating.

"Yah, somebody call her!" Said Xiumin hyung. Sehun maknae wasn't with us since his mother needed to meet him. "Hyung, we don't even have her number." Said Lay. "AISHH!" Shouted Xiumin.

• Chae Yi Pov •

After showering, I changed into comfortable clothing and I decided to let my hair down. I went to the living room and back hugged my mum. "Chae Yi ah, there's something else I have to tell you." Said my mum. "Mwondaeyo eomma? (What is it mum)" I ask.

"Neo oppa isseoyo. (You have a brother)" she blurted. "Arra." I said. "Geundae neo ireum mollaseo. Gucchi? (But you don't know the name. Right?)" She ask and I nodded.

"I'll tell you later when we go to my friends house. Now let's go." Said mum and we left for their house. Surprisingly they live near us ommo, that's cool! My mum rang the door bell and a middle age woman opened the door and she hugged my mum. She lead us into the house.

"Nice to meet you again chingu ah!" Said the woman and my mum smiled to her. "Jennie ah, this is my daughter Do Chae Yi. Chae Yi ah, this is eomma chingu Jennie Kim ibnida." Introduced my mum. I bowed to Ms Jennie.

"Aigoo, your daughter is so pretty. Hold on, I'll call my son down." Complimented Ms Jennie and I blushed. "Adeul! Come down now!" Shouted Ms Jennie.

Just then, a man with his hoodie over his head came down. I think he is Ms Jennie's son. "Adeul, remove your hood and introduce yourself." Said Ms Jennie. He removed his hood and to my horror, I didn't expect him to be my soon-to-be husband!

Out of all people why him?! Why is it the maknae of Exo Oh Sehun?!