Bonus chapter Two

Dedicated to my lovely sister and pure heart AngelMaryXess episode you asked for...

Agni :

I hit Jwala till she bled with my belt for lying to me that she didn't take water. I went back to home and found her suffering from fever. I was shocked. Why am I behaving like this to Jwala?

I gave medicines to her and went to Vedika, my best friend's house.

"Agni, come in," Vedika said opening the door.

"Why are you upset, Agni?"

"Nothing, Vedika."

I said, but Vedika looked at me suspiciously.

"How is your Jwala? By any chance did she agree to give up the orphanage? Don't worry, propose her and tell your feelings openly," Vedika said preparing tea for me.

"No Vedika, I am sure after today, she never loves me."

"What happened?"

"I.. I.. Hit.. Her.. With.. Belt."

"What?"

"Yes, I hit her till she bled. She can't even move her hands and legs. She has bruises all over her body," I said.

"Are you mad? What happened to you? You are behaving like a psycho and sadist," Vedika yelled at me.

"She lied to me."

"Lie? What is that she lied about? Did she have any affair? Are you hurt? Did you hurt her for that?"

"No no, she doesn't have an affair with anyone. She is pure and good."

"Then?"

"She lied to me that she didn't take water. Yesterday after seeing Anjana's critical situation on the hospital bed because of Jwala, I ordered her not to have food or water until I permit."

"Agni, why don't you understand that Jwala didn't do anything. It's that idiot who blackmailed you to send Jwala to him was the reason behind Anjana's situation."

"Agni, I know you love her. But try to be cool, loving and romantic. Only then Jwala will love you or leaves you."

"No, I won't allow her to leave me. She must be with me whatever I do. She must bear everything for me," I said seriously.

"She will bear everything for you only when she gets love from you. As a girl I can say, no girl loves the one who tortures her," Vedika said.

"She has no other option," I said

"What do you mean?"

"Soon she will become pregnant without her notice. Then at least for the child, she will bear me."

Vedika slapped me.

"This is not good Agni. She never forgives you for this. Apologize her and try to win her heart."

"Apologize? I won't apologize for anyone. She must understand that she should stop lying to me. She shouldn't talk to any male. Otherwise, she will be punished. After marriage, she will be punished more severely for her every mistake."

"Agni, you are wrong. Jwala is a good girl. I inquired about her. She is sweet and loving. Marry her but don't hurt her. You need a girl like her to bring you out of your past. Though I loved you in the past, I feel Jwala is perfect for you."

"Agni, take this ring. I bought it for Jwala. Gift it to her. Keep your ego aside and apologize her. Then, propose her giving this ring. The name "Agni" was engraved on it."

Vedika gave a ring to me. It was beautiful.

"Vedika, do you think she will accept this ring from me?"

"Of course, she may not accept but may be seeing loving Agni in you, she may accept. Try it but even if she says no, don't hurt her," Vedika advised.

"Okay, but after three days I will go to her because she is unwell now and I am sure if I propose now, she will think I am insane. After all, I hit her with a belt till she bled."

"Aren't you insane?" Vedika asked.

"I agree I am insane, but I didn't want my wife to think so. This is called male ego," I replied.

"Wife? Who is your wife? Jwala didn't accept to marry you."

"Jwala will accept me surely. She has no option. By hook or crook, I will make her my wife. After marriage, I will show her my love because if I show my love now, she may leave me taking advantage of it."

After three days, I went to my house. I remembered the suggestions of Vedika. I took the ring from the pocket and went to her room but stopped hearing her speaking to someone.

"Aadarsh, I am fine. Lol, you are too funny. You always make me smile. Sure, I will meet you," Jwala is speaking on call.

I clenched my fist. How dare she is to talk to another man even after warning her? I kept the ring in my pocket. She is laughing talking to that fellow. No, this girl didn't deserve my love. I should force her to marry me. That's the only way to keep her with me. Later, I will let her know my feelings. For now, only threatening works.

I went into the room, and Jwala disconnected the call. I called her to bed, and she came without a word. I played and teased her. I hit her bruises remembering her words on call. She should laugh and cry only for me and because of me.

She requested me not to send her to any clients. I didn't have any intention of allowing anyone to touch her. It boils my blood, and I feel to kill that person. My helpless made me send her to Rona and his brother. However, I planned how to save her from them. Even if something happens to her, it will be my failure of not protecting her. I decided to marry her though something happens to her. However, I was worried about her mental turmoil which she would face if those idiots do anything to her.

Jwala requesting me helplessly holding my feet hurt me the most. I controlled and decided not to reveal my true feelings. So, I agreed to her request but warned her that I would punish her. I didn't punish her, but Jwala meeting her friend Aadarsh triggered my anger. I confronted her, and she simply said that it was none of my business. I controlled myself as my siblings are at home. When they left to their hostel, I punished her severely for meeting Aadarsh and being close to him. I didn't like his looks and the way he behaves with her.

I was fed up with her behavior. I directly approached her parents for marrying her. They agreed to get her married to me, but Jwala refused to marry me. I lost my temper and talked harshly to her. She fainted suddenly while talking about marriage. I took her to the hospital. The doctor confirmed that she was pregnant. I was startled at the statement of the doctor. Finally, she was pregnant with my child. Now, no one can separate us. Jwala is mine and will be mine forever. Her innocence, beauty, love, happiness, and even her tears will be mine from today.

Hi everyone, how is the chapter? Vote and comment if you like the episode. Let me know what you want for next bonus chapter. As my plot was completed, I didn't know what to write. So, I will write what you want to read. These chapters are just for you which I didn't plan. If you didn't suggest, then this will be the last bonus chapter. Because I can't write without a plot.