Bonus chapter one

Jwala:

It's Sunday and we went to a mall. Jagni was in Agni's hands and I was buying monthly essentials.

"Papa, chocolates," Jagni said showing chocolates to Agni.

"No Jagni. You are eating too many chocolates these days. Now we are not buying chocolates for you. Your teeth will get decayed," I said but within no time Agni took a packet of Dairy Milk Home Treats for her.

"Agni, you are spoiling her. You are pampering her too much with chocolates," I said seriously to him.

He smiled at me and looked around. Suddenly he kissed my cheek in the mall. I checked around.

Thank God! No one saw us.

I became calm blushing with his act.

"See I am pampering Jagni with chocolates and you with kisses. Both becomes calm when I give what you want," he smirked.

"I will talk to you after reaching home my dear husband," I said glaring at him.

"Yes let's talk at home. It will be easier for me to calm you at home."

He smiled winking at me. This Agni is becoming too naughty these days.

"Fine, now you both leave to your car. I will buy what we need," I ordered

"But you asked me to help you in shopping," Agni said.

"I said go. You doesn't know how to behave in public," I said and he left pouting.

I smiled rememnering his kiss. My sweet naughty husband!

I took a basket and kept the items we need into the basket. Suddenly someone pulled me from back. I smiled imagining it to be Agni.

"Aadarsh," I said looking at him.

When did he release from jail? Why did I send Agni out?

"How are you my wife?" He said and looked at my mangalsutra and vermilion.

I was about to leave but he held my wrist tight.

"You married thrice. You gave a baby and carrying another one for Agni. But for me, you didn't give at least one baby," Aadarsh said.

"Leave my hand, Aadarsh. If Agni comes, he will kill you today," I said seriously.

"You look hot even after becoming a mother. Agni forced you many times and tried to share you but still you love him. Why can't you love me? I never forced you. I left you on that day, only for my parents. Come back to me, Jwala. After all you loved me, right?" Aadarsh said and I slapped him.

I freed my hand from his hold.

"What are you thinking about me? Do you think I am the same naive Jwala? I am changed. Now I am better half of Agni. Do you know why I bore your bullshit till now? Just to make your bail get canceled. I recorded everything in my mobile," I smirked showing my mobile.

He tried to snatch it but I moved back. Next minute cops caught him. I smiled looking at him. As soon as, I noticed him, I called women cell and kept the call on. I sent location through GPS. I shot his villainous drama through the secret background video application which captures motion picture just by shaking the mobile. It shoots everything though I am on a call. Thanks to the technology!

"Mr Aadarsh, I never loved you. I liked you as my friend. As you are the only guy whom I befriended, as I am not that matured at that time, I confused between infatuation and love.

Coming to Agni, he never forced me. Whenever he is near to me, I felt love for him. I melted in his touch. Even when he sent me to clients, I went there with a trust that he will save me. It's true at first we both didn't realise our feelings. But still we have a bond and unrealised trust between me and Agni.

The only mistake I did in my life was to leave my Agni and marry you. However marriage is an invisible bonding of two hearts. My heart was bonded with Agni. He is not my love, but my life. So I don't think our marriage has any value," I said.

I gave the recording to the police and they left taking him. I turned back and found Agni admiring me.

"What?" I said.

"You changed to a great extent," Agni said.

"Everything because of my husband," I said and we went home after shopping.

Agni was in the hall thinking deeply. What happened to this man? I fed Jagni and gave books to her to study. I asked her not to come to hall until she completes her homework.

I went to talk to Agni.

"Agni, is everything okay?"

"Don't worry, Jwala. I am just thinking about Vigna and Aadarsh. That b*st*rd who tried to force you into prostitution was convicted. Aadarsh case is still going on and Vigna is free having no proofs against her. I feel helpless."

"Agni, time gives a chance to everyone. We will get time. We need to wait."

"How long should we wait? It's past five years Jwala," he said clenching his fist.

"What do you want to do?"

"I want to shoot those idiots. Our court won't close any case soon. We can hire the best lawyer and he will take care of the rest," Agni said with frustration.

I took his hands into mine.

"Agni, we have no right to take away the life of anyone. Time breaks and heals a person. Suffering the innocent by making the idiots win is also a part of the game played by fate. One thing is sure, one day justice will be done and the culprit will suffer. We shouldn't become a criminal to punish the criminals. Let's fight till we win but in our way not by going into their way."

"I didn't want you to suffer again," Agni said.

"As long as the courage you gave to me is with me, nothing can break me. Just remember, you are my courage. Until you are safe, I will be happy and bold."

Agni smiled and kissed my cheek. Jagni came to us after her homework. We played shuttle together in the evening as a refreshment. Finally the day was off and Jagni and I were in his arms saying bye to that day.

Everyday is a blessing and every next day becomes awaited surprise in love. That's exactly suitable to my life.

Hi friends, here is your bonus chapter. I planned to write bonus chapters on Agni pov when he tortured her, a hot romantic chap (it will be a private chapter) and her style of facing bullying in the US. You can suggest me if you want any other bonus chapters.

This is the fourth incident. Before this, few authors on wattpad tried to copy my stories You are Beautiful, An Unexpected Wedding, Her Mistake. However they deleted their work when I raised the point that it's copied. Unfortunately these people messages me, takes my help and later copy my work.

Readers, this is my humble request. Whenever you read a story and find it similar to other work you read earlier, please inform to that author who wrote same plot earlier and don't read, vote or comment on that copied book. Reading,voting and commenting says that you are also supporting copying. Author takes two to three hours to write an episode. You people read within 5 minutes. But please understand the work of an author. Never support copied books and authors who copy. Don't think you got another book to read. Please help authors in preserving their creativity and hard work. Hope you understand.