He dragged me away to some cell in another part of the huge basement and before he pushed me in her rubbed my arm and whispered 'sorry'.

He looked around and saw no one. He kissed me quickly and put me in the cell. "Now. Do as I told you to do. Okay? Your friends are safe. The guards aren't on her side. They will take her down and your friends will climb out of their windows too. Okay?" he said with sadness in his eyes.

I just can't do this anymore... I can't stab the heartache.. "Blake... I can't.. I just can't do this anymore." I said while crying more. "W-what do you mean girly?" He said while his eyes started watering. "Us.." I whispered. "No baby. Don't. It will be okay, alright?" "no Blake... I'm sorry. I can't take it." I looked down and when I looked back up tears fell down his face.

He fell to his knees and ran his fingers through his hair, "Baby no. I-I-I love you... You know that?" I had to look away. I can't do it. He needs to know that I can't just be a doll. I mean he even kissed Ashley. "Go kiss Ashley and tell her you love her instead." I said while turning away.

"She staged it. She knew you'd come!" He yelled. "So did you! You could've stopped it somehow!" I yelled back.

I saw Ashley run over. "What is going on!" She screamed while putting a hand on his shoulder.
"Nothing." Blake said.

Ashley looked at me and back to him. "Then why are you crying?!" She said while scowling at me. "S-she kicked me." Blake lied.

Ashley slapped me across the face fast and hard. I felt the sting but it had no comparison to how my heart felt. Completely broken inside.

I looked at Blake and shook my head while sitting in the corner of my cell. I can't believe this.

They walked away while holding hands and he didn't oblige. But as soon as I saw them completely gone I ran to the window and pulled myself up. I got out and helped Kendra and Drake out of their cells.

They saw everything that just happened. Drake hugged me and ran his fingers through my hair. He kissed my forehead and then stopped in his tracks. His eyes widened as he saw Blake behind me.

"Don't you freaking touch her again!" Blake yelled while yanking me towards him. "She's mine. Don't lay your filthy lips on her! You hear me?!" He added.

I yanked myself out of Blake's arms and ran to Drake. "Go away Blake. You've hurt me enough." I cried.

Drake gave Blake am evil stare and flipped him off. Blake was steaming. I could tell he was about to punch Drake so I stepped in the way...

Two words for that... BIG MISTAKE!

I got punched. Full speed and power by Blake.

The next thing I knew I saw Blake over me and looked concerned and shocked. I saw Drake push Blake off of me and pick me up. Kendra pulled Blake away from Drake because he tried to punch him. I heard him yell, "it's all your fault!" And Drake said, "you should've seen we get in the way stupid!"

Kendra yelled, "SHUT UP AND GET HER TO THE HOSPI-" and that's when I blacked out...

~A week later~

Where am I? What's the date? What happened again?

A flash of memory went through my mind and suddenly it all came back to me. Blake. Drake. Fight. Punch. Blacked out.

I opened my eyes and instantly closed them again. The light was blinding.

Someone shut the blinds but why didn't they say anything to me? "H-Hello?" My raspy voice said. I need some water. My throat hurts so much.

I saw Blake stand beside me. He looked as if he hasn't slept for days. "Hi. Here you sound like you need this," he said while handing me a cup of water. He smiled a bit down at me. I didn't return his smile though. I drank the water and muttered, "thanks"

He nodded and sat down in the chair next to me. It's almost like he never left my side? Where's Kendra? Drake?

"Um.. Where is Kendra?" I asked. "The cafeteria." He said. "And where's Dra-" "don't say his name ever again." Blake growled, cutting me off. I scowled at him and he gave me the same look back.

"He kissed you." He said while looking deeply into my eyes. I was stuck under his mean stare and couldn't look away. "You LET him." He raised his voice. I winced and said, "He helped me when you were gone. He helped me when you broke my heart. HE helped me. He is like my BROTHER. He is protective and would never hurt me." I said back with Vernon lacing every word.

"WELL THEN MAYBE YOU SHOULD JUST DATE HIM!" He yelled while standing up quickly. "MAYBE I SHOULD!" I tried to yell. I chocked because my throat was still a bit dry and he filled my cup up with water and gave it to me again. "Claire.. You broke me when you mentioned ending things. I'm sorry I got jealous... I don't want you to date him, okay? I want to be the only one to love you and hold you." he whispered while looking down at his feet.

I stared at the wall and said, "look... Just.. Let's take a break. I can't deal with this right now. I'm in such pain.. Literally and metaphorically.."

He looked in my eyes and said, "I will win you back. I will be back in another week.. I'm going to visit a friend. By the way, your friend Kendra? She shot Ashley, in self defense though."

I was shocked and then I nodded and said, "Please just give me time.. try not to forget me." He looked at me and a tear fell down his face slowly. "How could I forget the one thing I love the most? It's like forgetting to breathe... You just can't.. I'll make you trust me again. Goodbye. I love you." He whispered.

He walked quickly out the door and I burst into tears. I'm going to have to ask Kendra what happened after I blacked out.

A/N: sad :( but hey, it gets better. I promise :) have some hope in meh!