Chapter 28

Claire's POV

I sat with Lane while the fight was still going on. After awhile I looked out the window again and it was only Blake and this one guy left. They circled each other waiting to punch each other.. The suspense was very high and terribly painful.

I saw Blake glance over to me. They looked like they were talking. What would they have been talking about??

During the time of the "gang war" Lane and I talked a lot and got pretty close. I even helped her with some baby names!

I saw Blake punch the guy and the guy fell backwards. When he got up, he punched Blake hard and Blake swept his foot as he fell to where the guy fell too.

I saw them wrestle a bit, but then I saw the guy reach for his pocket. I wanted so badly to run out there and warn Blake. I bet the guy had a knife.

Lane looked over and then looked in my eyes. She said seriously, "look... that guy has a knife. He always does this, so Blake sees it coming. He always does the same move before pulling it out.. He jumps back, gets closer, and punches with his left hand."

I slightly shook. I was scared. I didn't want Blake to get hurt. I wish this was all... Just a... Bad... Dream..

That's when I woke up. My heart was racing and it all seemed so so real. I have the most realistic dreams ever!!!!

A/N: haha, I took some advice. Made it a dream. When she "woke up" in chapter 25, it was a dream. She didn't really awaken till now haha. I hope y'all like it.. This was a really short chappie. I will make longer ones. Promise!

I LOOOVEE YOU ALLLL!!!!!!!

(Don't forget to message me! And what do y'all feel about me making some P.O. box? My friend suggested it. I wanted to get your opinions. MESSAGE ME AND COMMENT TO LET ME KNOW! It would also inspire me to write more haha)