Okos Academy

Elizabeth Johnstone received a letter in the mail on her sixteenth birthday, saying that she had been accepted into Okos Academy, Private School for the Gifted. Of course she is happy to be accepted, who wouldn't want to be accepted into the most prestige and unknown school in the world? There are many requirements in order to even become an applicant, one of which is being able to find out about the school. So why then is Elizabeth regretting her decision of going to the hidden school?

One of the reasons might be the real reason why the school is made. Another reason might be that the letter lied and that the classes are coed, and that one of the boys in her class is annoying as heck. But Elizabeth is smart and intuitive, she can solve the hardest equations ever made, but why can't she solve the strange problems that her new school seems to have?

This story will show Elizabeth's struggles through education and love. Will this braniac discover that the brain can only control the heart for so long?

***

Hi! I decided that I would set this book one year in the future, so the beginning of the book starts in July of 2015. That way when I finish the book, it should be finished up to date. So if I end the book in June of 2016 then it will be June of 2016.

Also please give this book a chance. I promise you that the rest of the book is better than the synopsis.

I just want to let you know that there won't be Author's notes at the end of every chapter. I'll only include one if there is something really important I have to say. Okay I think that that's all for now. Have a wonderful day! - B