ɖɛʂɬıŋყ'ʂ ℘ơ۷ ƈɧ. 21

Chapter.21

ɖɛʂɬıŋყ'ʂ ℘ơ۷

We put our swim suits on and headed down to the pool Harry started the grill, him and the boys cooked while me and Dixie laid out and got a tan.

"The sun feels nice don't it?"

"Yes it does it's very nice" I told Dixie.

"God I don't know what's on that grill but it's got my mouth watering" Dixie said I shot up and looked at Dixie she has been talking about food for the past hour now.

"Has Ryan not been feeding you?"

"Yea I just I have been eating like crazy and can't get enough" I smiled at her, grabbed her hand and went over to the boy's.I walked up to Harry.

"Baby, we going up to the room will be right back ok?" I told him, he looked a little confused but said okay. I dragged Dixie to my room pulled her in the bathroom I throw the other test I had left under the counter.

"Omg you think I'm pregnant" Dixie looked shocked.

"Just take it" I said pushing her in bathroom.

I was waiting for her to get done, she came out the bathroom with tears in her eyes and I knew she was having a pup and I was so happy for her and Ryan. I went and hugged her.

"It's the best feeling in the world when you see them for the first time Dixie it's going to be ok"

"Omg I'm going to be a mom, Ryan's going to be a dad. What will he think?"

"He will be fine and happy"

"Can you tell him Des I'm scared?"

"Of course what are friends for"

We walk back down to the pool where the guys were chatting Harry seen us coming. I went straight to Ryan he looked confused I guess he felt her feelings.

"Ryan can I speak to you in private?" I asked and Harry growled I rolled my eyes.

"Yea sure" we walked over by the edge of the woods so Harry could still see us but not here us.

"What's going on Des?" Okay here goes nothing.

"Okay Dixie was scared to tell you this but she's having your pup Ryan, y'all are going to be parents" I said and his eyes got so big with a full blown smile on his face.

"Really oh my god I can't believe it I'm so happy" he said hugging me to death Harry seen and growled and marched right over to us pissed off.

"What the fuck is going on?" Harry said shaking. Ryan pulled out of the hug and ran to Dixie picking her up and kissing her while trawling around.

"She having his pup Harry" I said to him.

"Oh now I feel like a jackass" I laughed at him and hugged him. We walked back our to where Dixie and Ryan was.