The Beautiful Pink Troll

George's POV  

          Fred and I sat in the Gryffindor common room after the opening ceremony and started making notes on how we were going to get our names into the Goblet of Fire. It was rubbish that only wizards seventeen and older could enter. But once we were done, we would have our names in and one of us would get called. Aria was sitting next to us with Ginny and they both watched us write down plans that ranged from aging potions to disguise spells.

            “None of that is going to work.” Aria said with a laugh. “Dumbledore’s never gonna make it possible for you two to enter. That’s probably why he had the tournament this year so you couldn’t.”

            I looked at her and she was grinning. “You’re very funny, Air.” I told her. “And this will work.”

            “We’re brighter than Dumbledore.” Fred added and wrote down another possible strategy.

            She and Ginny started laughing. “Brighter than Dumbledore?” Ginny laughed.

            “You two are delusional.” Aria added through chuckles.

            “What’s funny?” Lee asked as he joined our group.

            “They think they’re smarter than Dumbledore.” Aria laughed harder and fell onto the floor.

            “You want something to laugh about?” I asked her and sat on her. I started tickling her sides and she started jerking around and laughing more.

            “George! Stop!” She screamed through laughs and moving around. “Stop!”

            “Sorry. I don’t take requests.” I grinned and tickled her more.

            As I tickled her, a potion vial fell out of my pocket and broke near Aria. The pink smoke covered her body and we both stopped moving. I got off of her and everyone in the common room watched the smoke cover her body and disappear. Fred, Lee, and I instantly started laughing at the sight of her and the rest of Gryffindor followed. She sat up and looked at all of us. “What?” She asked worriedly and looked at her skin. She screamed and looked at me angrily. “George! I’m pink!”

            I laughed. “That you are.”

            Her skin, teeth, and hair had been dyed pink from the potion and she was a real sight to see. Katie Bell handed her a mirror and she screamed more when she saw her hair and teeth. I laughed harder and fell to the floor like she had done just minutes before. She glared at me and got on top of me. “You are a git, George Weasley!” She screamed as she hit me over and over again. I laughed harder and she groaned. “Stop laughing!”

            “I can’t.” I laughed. “You look like a pink troll!” She screamed again and stormed out of the common room and up the stairs to the girls’ dorms.

            I didn’t see Aria for the rest of the night or at all the next morning. She wasn’t even at lunch. I finally asked Hermione where Aria was and she said she hadn’t been to any classes today and the last place she saw Aria was in their room still dyed pink. I sighed and figured I should go check on her. I walked up to the common room and found no one in there. She must’ve been in her room. I put a spell on the stairs so I could go up them and found Aria’s room. I could hear her muffled cries coming from inside and I opened up the door.

            “Aria?” I asked and looked into the room. She was lying on her bed and crying into her pillow and sure enough, she was still pink. I walked over to her and sat down on her bed. “Aria, why are you crying?”

            “Why am I crying?” She repeated and looked at me with her blue eyes. “I’m pink, George! Or have you forgotten?”

            I shook my head. “No. How could I forget the pink troll?” I grinned.

            “Shut up!” She hit me and continued crying. “I tried for hours last trying to become me again but nothing worked. I’m still pink and hideous and I’m not leaving this room until I’m back to normal.”

            “That might be a while.” I told her. “I don’t know how to turn you back.”

            “Then why did you have that potion?!”

            “I was saving it for a Slytherin. I didn’t know it was gonna fall out and make you pink.” She started crying again and I pulled her into my arms. “Aria, don’t cry about it. You’re still beautiful even though you’re pink. You’re the most beautiful pink troll that ever existed.”

            She scoffed. “I am not.”

            “You are too.” I rubbed her back. “Trust me.”

            She looked into my eyes and said, “You’re lucky someone isn’t in here. They might think you’re in love with me.”

            I laughed. “There’s my Air. Now let’s cover you up and take you to the hospital wing. Madam Pomfrey should know how to turn you back.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally updated! Hope you like the chapter!