Chapter 42

"D-David?" I said with a shaky voice. Yes David as in the David that tried to kill me! I was so scared. What if he hurts me. Most importantly What if he hurts my baby?!

"its been seven months, just because you escaped from me doesn't mean you are going to escape again." he said walking closer to me. I backed away I didn't know what to do. I mean I'm just a pregnant woman what do I suppose to do?"

"pleas-please don't hu-hurt me" I said studdering and tears running down my face. I couldn't stop shaking from fear I was literally one step close to getting hurt.

"Me? hurt you? haha please why would you say that" he said sarcastically

"What do you want from me I never did nothing to you!" I said still trying to get away from him.

He grabbed my arm holding me so tight I was struggling to get off his grisp but he was too strong.

"Oh lookie here is the little girl pregnant? "he said placing the hand down my belly.

"DON'T TOUCH ME!" I screamed in tears

I felt a strong hand hit my face. Next thing I know im on the floor holding my face. Of course he slapped me. It burned as hell

"DON'T FUCKING TELL ME WHAT TO DO" he said raising his voice

"Now you wouldn't want me to hurt you would you"

"No" I said grabing my face not studdering this time.

"Well you have to do as I say"

"Now lets have some fun" He continued smirking

I looked down at his belt and he had a gun, that got me even more scared. I didn't know what to do this guy was about to rape me and I'm fucking pregnant. If I screamed for help I could get hurt or killed and I don't want nothing to happen to my baby. I already lost one and I'm not loosing the other one.

He aggressively started to kiss my neck. I cried while he was enjoying this.  I felt disgusted. I prayed to god that someone would come. I haven't seen anyone today and Its my birthday and I'm about to get raped by an old guy.
Common Matt please I kept repeating in my head
Where are you at when I need you

I heard steps and suddenly the door flew open there standing Nash, Cameron and Matt.

"DIANA" Matt said comming my way

"Get away before I kill someone"David said getting his gun out

My heart started beating fast. My head started spining.
Please Diana don't pass out

"GET AWAY FROM HER DONT TOUCH HER" Matt screamed at him

David pointed the gun to Matt while Nash came and tried to help me while Cameron left?

"Don't worry he went to get some help" Nash whispered in my ear.

I nodded

The gun was now on Matt this was when I started freaking out. I can't loose him I don't want him to get hurt

"NO DONT DO NOTHING TO HIM" I screamed making David turn his attention to me and pointing his gun at me now.

"SHUT UP DO YOU WANT TO DIE TOO?" David screamed at me

Suddenly Matt started tackling David.Matt was struggling to get Davids gun but all I heard was a gunshot.
BOW

Matts eyes widened. I saw blood on the floor. I knew someone was injured but I didn't know who it was.

"MATT!" I screamed making my way to him
~~~~~~~~~~~~~·~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Soo tired rn

pls follow my Twitter @mypizzamahone

again that's @ m y p i z z a m a h o n e

haha wanted to make this a long chapter since I didn't update this week.By the way I made a new cover. pls comment what you think I like reading yalls comments.

if you need someone to talk to remember I'm here so pls inbox me if you need anything I love yall and stay strong♡

~~~~~~~~~~~~~·~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~