Chapter 23

Recap from last chapter

"Hi nice to meet you" I said smiling and pulling my hand for a handshake.

She just rolled her eyes and walked away.

Wow how rude

"Can she get any rude" I said

"Diana you can't talk to my fan like that" He said

"Oh so your defending her and not your girlfriend? " I said

"No Diana is not that its just-

I cut him off

"Just forget it" I said walking away.

I decided to go get a walk.  I can't believe Matt defended her I know she's a fan and everything but she's rude .

I didn't do anything to her so she shouldn't be treating me like this.

Andrea and Carter we're together. I wonder if Carter had the guts to ask her out. They haven't separated their always together.

*Andrea's pov*

"Hey andrea" Carter said while walking towards me.

"Oh hi" I said giving him a smile.

"So.. I need to tell you something" He said

"What is it?"

"I've been waiting along time to ask you this."He paused

"So would you be my girlfriend? "He finished

I was speechless.  Finally he asked me out.

"Yes Carter I will be your girlfriend" I said

He leaned for a kiss. Our lips touched and moved in sync I felt weird things like Diana told me she felt for Matt. I knew i was in love. He hold my hand and we enjoyed the beautiful day at the beach.

*Diana's pov*

I decided to go back. Matt was no where in sight. I was getting worried. I found Andrea and Carter. They were holding hands. Aww. I walked up to them.

"So I guess you two are a thing now" I said smiling at how cute they were

They both nodded their head.

"Where is matt ?" Carter asked

"Well that's why I came here for I was going to ask you guys if yall knew where he was" I said

"Well I saw him with that Sofia girl a couple of minutes ago"Andrea said

"Oh" was all I said

I didnt know what to do. What if he forgot about me? What if he likes sofia? Should I look for him?

I decided to walk around the beach to find him. It was already like 6 and you could see the beautiful sunset.  I wish matt and I could be enjoying this beautiful view.

Something caught my eye. In the corner of my eye I could see a guy and a girl. The guy was tall and looked a bit like Matt. he was making out with a chick. That couldnt be Matt.  Why would he do something like that. I mean its not like he has done something like this before but it couldn't be Matt.

I decided to walk closer so I could take  at a better view of their faces.

My heart crashed into pieces.

"Ma-Matt?" I said with tears streaming down my face.

Aww aren't Andrea and Carter cute together?  Ha thanks a lot for the reads.

please vote and follow

also follow my twitter @Mypizzamahone and tweet me any questions or ideas for the story