Chapter 9

I got all my luggage and headed to the living room. Andrea was already at my house. She was finishing her cereal.

"Ready?" my mom asked

"Yes!" I said heading in the car with Andrea.

My mom was going to drop at the airport. It was my first time traveling by airplane so I was really nervous.In our way me and andrea started making plans. She knew Carter Reynolds was going to be there. She was nervous to meet him since she had a crush on him.

"Here we are." My mom said getting out of the car and helping us get our luggage.

I got my carry on floral backpack. Andrea did the same and got out of the car.

We got our luggage and headed inside.

My mom purchased our tickets and handed them to us.

We said our goodbyes and she left.

I received a message from Cameron. He had told me he had been invited to Magcon too. He was already in Nashville so he was going to pick us up at the airport.

I took my seat. I had the window seat since Andrea is afraid to being on the window seat.

We arrived to Nashville we got our luggage and i texted cam.

Were here!

Cam

Be there in 5

Andrea and I were waiting for cam to come and get us. It took him a good 10 minutes. I then saw a tall guy with a black hoddie. It was Cam. I waved at him to get his attention. He saw me and ran and gave me a tight hug. I then introduced him to Andrea.

We got in his car.

"All the Magcon boys are waiting for yall in the hotel." Cam said

"Everyone?"I asked.

"Well not everyone only Mr. Carter, Shawn Mendes, Nash and Hayes Grier and Matt Espinosa"he finished

Matt? What is he doing there?

"Matt Espinosa?" I asked nervous

"Yes? the rest of the boys are still not here yet."he said

"oh" i just said

Andrea just looked at me she knew this wasnt going to be good.

{Hey guys so i made some changes in the first and second chapters i had some errors and i changed some of the characters names. Also I know matthew isnt from Texas but thats were he is going to be from in my story

And thank you for 100+ Reads }