Chapter 45

My eyes started tearing.

"So?" Matt asked with a shaky voice

I nodded

i ran and kissed him. "Yes matt, I will marry you" i whispered.

He took the beautiful diamond ring and placed it on my ring finger. I was shocked yet happy about getting married.

He hugged me so tight i couldn't breathe. Everyone was cheering for us. I've never felt so happy in my life.

"Congrats to both of you I wish yall the best." Andrea said giving both Matt and I a hug .

"Thank you so much" I thanked Andrea

"May I take you to dinner?" Matt asked.

"of course" i said excited.

We walked to the car leaving everyone doing who knows what.

We got in the car not knowing where Matt was taking me. He started the car and we left. He started talking how he fell 'in love' with me. I couldn't stop smiling he was just so sweet and adorable.

I suddenly felt pain in my stomach. I groaned touching my belly.

"Are you okay?" Matt asked taking his eyes off the road.

"Yes yes im fine" i said. But i wasn't "fine" I was in fucking pain. I started breathing in and out to see if the pain stopped but it didn't it got worst.

"Diana are you sure" Matt asked grabbing my hand.

"YES IM SURE" I screamed in pain.

I felt liquid around my legs, this was a sign my water broke.

"NO IM NOT MATT ITS TIME!" I screamed squishing his hand.

"What do you mean its time?" He asked with a confused look on his face? "THE BABY MATT WHAT ELSE?" I screamed still in pain. A smile grew on Matt's face. He went a little bit faster until we arrived to the hospital.

He got off the car and opened the car door for me. Next thing i know he picks me up bridal style and rushes me to the emergency room.

"PREGNANT LADY COMING THROUGH." Matt yelled running down the hallway.

I laughed at his stupid self.

He checked in and all and the nurses put me in a room. I felt a little dizzy from the pain. I layed down grabbing Matt's hand.

"Everything is going to be alright. I love you." Matt whispered then kissing my forehead.

"I love you too." i whispered

Sorry for the late chapter. Please comment and vote. Im sorry this isnt as good as other stories but this was my first fanfic and i know the spelling was horrible!!!

please follow my twitter and tweet me any ideas for the next chapter ||@mypizzamahone||

love you!!<333