Perfect Two | OneShot (PewdieCry)

I stared at the crowd, looking for my cousin when my eyes set on a cute brunette. He had this brown curly hair and blue eyes that were astonishing.

Never mind family. Imma date that boy!

Walking out my hiding spot I call his attention "Hey!" He turns his head and smiles at me. "Adorable" I mumbled and make my way through the concert's crowd. Just as I was close enough to talk with him, this girl wrapped her arms around me.

"Feee~" She said happily. I almost face palmed when I recognized her voice. The boy looked away after giving me some bitter smile. "Shit. Marzia! You screwed it!" I complained and turned.

"That's no way to talk to your cousin!" She pouted. I sighed "Sorry. But you totally screwed it! I was gonna ask that boy out!" I stated annoyed pointing to the brunette who was eyeing us. I waved at him but he scoffed and turned, giving me his back.

"Oh, Ryan?"

"You know him?" She nodded and grabbed my hand.

"Yes, but he doesn't like it when people call his name. So just call him Cry"

"Let's make it up!"

"W-Wait Marzia!" She hushed me and tapped the boy's shoulder. He turned and smiled gently at her, but threw daggers at me. "Hey Cry!"

"Hey hommie! How are you t'day?" He asked with a deep, innocent voice.

"I'm good. I can't believe The Fray is finally playing here!"

"Yeah!" Cry giggled. I tried to laugh along with them, but he stopped and rolled his eyes. I looked down and sighed "He hates me Marzia.." I whispered, but I guess I failed cause he arched a brow and glared at me "Why would I hate you? I don't know you"

"That's the point!" Marzia said giggling. I squeezed her hand and she squeezed back. For some reason I seem to really like this boy. "What do you mean friend?"

"Cry, this is my cousin Felix. Felix this is Cry!" I waved shyly and looked away. He stared before giving me a wide smile "Hello Felix! Nice to meet you!" I gazed up and saw relief and happiness reflected on his eyes.

"I'll leave you two! I'll go with Zoe, bye!" Marzia chirped and waved goodbye. I waved and so did Cry.

"Can I ask you something?" I nodded and saw him playing with his thumbs before asking me "How are you and Marzia cousins? You don't look a like.."

"Oh. Well, I was adopted by Marzia's aunt which is my mother" I said happily. Cry's eyes widened and he looked down "O-Oh sorry I asked"

"It's ok" I chuckled "I don't remember anything about my parents or the orphanage so I'm cool with it" I shrugged my shoulders. The lights flickered and the guitar made it's presence. Cry jumped and cheered with the crowd. I laughed and saw him looking at me from the corner of his eyes. I just smiled widely.

He turned his head and leaned.

Before I could process what he did, he was cheering for the song again.

He kissed me!

I grabbed his shoulders. He turned. I slammed my lips on his. He kissed me back.

~TimeSkip~

I cleaned my throat and Cry turned to face me "Yes baby?" I smiled and pecked his lips "Sit here" He nodded and I ran off behind the tree Marzia waited for me with my mom. She smiled happily at me and hugged me tightly "I'm so happy for you son"

"Thanks mom" I said happily and hugged her tightly. We pulled away and Marzia opened her arms. I hugged her tightly and took deep breaths to calm my nervousness.