Cyra Braxton

Face Claim: Ruth Negga

Age: 20/21 (may decide later)

Job: Nurse's Aid/Med School

Personality:
Cyra is motherly and caring but prefers being alone most of the time. She has a pretty calm personality but it also makes her not take things a seriously as the should be taken. She has a pretty short temper and a dark sense of humor. Cyra also cares too much most of the time and will swindle people to get what she believes is right. She has a small and happy presence so it's often hard to even realize she's there.

Sexuality: Straight

Likes: •bitter tasting things •light colors •cats •aesthetically pleasing sounds (rain or piano music) •silence •old/young people •appearing attractive or smart

Dislikes: •most people •sour smells •small spaces •hot temperatures •tea (she only ever drinks coffee) •sleepless nights

Backstory:
Cyra was born to try and help the relationship between her parents but as soon as her father figured out that wasn't going to happen he left. After that it was just ten year old Cyra and her mother who could barely afford to keep her in school. Cyra forced herself to work hard in school, giving up friends for sleep and school work so she could get a free ride to a nearby college. Her mother, however, began to suffer from depression and early onset dementia to the point where Cyra could no longer take care of her and she was placed in a group home. Cyra has been mostly on her own since though she still visits her mother whenever she can. Despite this, Cyra resents her mother for her old fashioned ways.