The Party Part 1

"So, want to walk to class with me". Kendall asks. "Erm, yeah". I say. "Cool". He shurgs and wraps his arms around me.
******************************
After school, I got ready for the party. I put on a lot of mascara and everything. I wanted to look pretty.

Since when did you start caring about your appearance??

Since a cute boy is picking me up.

That makes so much sense.

Bye,Lacy. *Sigh*.

I heard a knock on the door and I rushed down stairs. "Hey". I smile. "Wow, you look beautiful". Ryan says. I blush profusely. "Thanks". I tucked a strand of hair behind my ear.

He called me beautiful.

Keep it up, Lacy. You are working that outfit girl.

Thanks.

Don't thank me. Go party!

"So, ever been to a party before". Ryan asks. I fold my arms. "Really, do you think I am that unpopular, jerk". I scoff.

Nice going, Lacy. Keep telling him off and you'll be crying tonight.

Shut up.

Lacy knows what she is doing for your information.

Whatever you say, Child.

Bye, guys.

Bye, Lacy

"So, you're ready". He shifts uncomfortably. "Yeah". I nod. Let's get this party started.

I could hear the music from a mile away

What do you expect? It's not a party without music.

Right, right. Keep that in mind, Lacy.

Anyways, I saw girls dancing on the boys inappropriately. Ryan pulled me to the dance floor. "Dance with me". He demanded. Oh no.

Song: Party By: Chris Brown ft Gucci Mane and Usher

Cover made by Manuel022