Hey, FootBall Player

"Can we at least be best friends"
He asks. "Fine". I roll my eyes.
****************************
After Nathan had let go of me I grabbed my books and hurried out into the hallway, hoping I won't be late for class. Today I had art class.  One of my favorite classes. And it would be a absolute shame if I-

"Oof". I fall down. I look up to see a muscular high school boy. He smirked, looking down at me.

"You okay there, Newbie". He grabbed my hand and lifted me up. "Newbie. Who you think you calling a newbie. You look like the newbie here". I say. He laughs. "Ryan Tompkin. Football player for this school. I'm sure you've heard of me". He wipes imaginary dust off his shoulders. Show off. I roll my eyes.

"Actually, I haven't. Lacy Dunlap. I'm sure you have heard of me". I held out my hand for him to shake. He shakes my hand. "I doubt it". He snorts. "It was joke, genius". I say. He laughs again. "Boy, I would have never guessed that". He smiles. I roll my eyes which he smirks to. "So, I'm having a party tonight. Here's my address. Pick you up at eight". He shrugs.

Omg, the football player wants to pick me up. The football player wants to pick me up. Ahh. This is the most happiest day of my life.

Get it together, Lacy. He picks up every girl. Don't die over it!

Yeah, yeah. I almost forgot. Stupid me!

"Maybe". And with that, I walked away, and to that he chuckled.

Song: Keri Hilson Knock You Down ft. Neyo

Cover made by Manuel022