The Meeting.

(if you cant think of anything you may use mine: Willow Spears, Green eyes (reaper), Long Pink hair, and her favorite color is blue)

(y/n) : Your name

(Your eyes are Reaper green)

(h/l) Hair length

(h/c) hair color

(f/c) Favorite color

(y/n) P.O.V

I walked on the sidewalks of the city in the human realm looking at the different things they had there. This was my first time in the human realm since my dad, William T. Spears, never let me come to this realm.... since I haven't started my training to be a Reaper yet. I snuck out to the realm because I was curious......"Curiosity killed the cat" you thought when you decided to sneak out. I looked at the different shops and people around. As you were walking you bumped in someone, making you both fall to the floor "Ack!" you winced as you hit the floor, My (f/c) hat fell off, blowing away. "No!" I yelled, as I snatched at my hat, missing. Sighing, you turned to the person you bumped into "I'm so sorry!" You quickly got up, reaching down to the male. The Boy took your hand as you pulled him up. "I'm so sorry! I wasn't looking where I was walking......Um..I'm (y/n)....What's your name?" You looked at the midnight blue hair colored boy your cheeks turning pink, as you feel butterflies in your stomach. "I'm Ciel Phantomhive..This is my butler Sebastian Michaelis." The boy spoke dusting himself off. "I'm sorry bumping into you! I hope to see you around one day!" I wave, running off to going to look for my favorite hat.

Ciel P.O.V

"L-lets go Sebastian." I told Sebastian, but something looked wrong with him. "You alright there Sebastian?" I asked. "Young master that girl......Had the eyes of a grim reaper.." Sebastian spoke. I raised an eyebrow "How do you know that?" I questioned Sebastian. "The eyes of a grim reaper are Unique. They are a type of green that no human can acquire. They have a type of glow to the color." Sebastian answered. "But More importantly why are your cheeks pink? Perhaps you feel sick?" Sebastian took off one of his gloves, and put the back of his hand on my forehead." You don't feel hot...." That's when realization hit Sebastian, and he began to laugh a bit at me. "Why are you laughing Sebastian!!" I yelled a bit "Why do you think My lord?" I felt a bit flustered "I-I do not like her! did you forget I'm Engaged to lizzy!" I huffed '...I don't really like Lizzy like that......I just see her as a little sister....' I thought. I was brought out of my daze by shouts saying "Let go of me!!" My eyes widened "(y/n)?!"

What do you guys think? should I continue the story? lemme know!