Chapter 30: I Knew You Were Trouble

Start from the beginning

Harry held my hand tightly as we walked towards the hall where the party is. Loud music is defeaning. And it's already a little crowded even though it's early. Everyone in that room is familiar. I've seen Hailee Steinfield sitting on the right side of the room wearing a black dress and she looks magnificent. She smiled at me so I smiled back. Our assigned seat is on the other end of the room. On our way to it, we dropped by at the voting booth could vote for the Prom King and Queen of the night.

We also passed by the jocks and the cheeries table. Zayn and Louis are both looking handsome wearing their suit and tie. While Kendall, Gigi and Eleanor wear clothes that shows too much skin. Harry didn't even glance with them. After we spent my birthday in Wilmington three months ago. Harry stopped hanging out with them. Like totally stopped being friends with them. I asked him once and he told me that he is done with their shits. And he was pretty upset about so I didn't ask further.

My eyes caught Kendall's eyes staring at me with daggers. She still hates me cause Harry chose me over her. I took a deep breath and held Harry's hand tightly as we made our way to our seat.

"Let's dance," Harry whispered to me.

The loud beat songs were changed into mellow ones. And Harry and I have been sitting for a while in our assigned table, his hand never leaving mine.

"Okay," I squeaked. Feeling so nervous about it. I took his hand as he held it out to me. My hands were a little cold and shaky. I've danced in my life before apart from the night we've had our first date. But it was in their house and no one was there.

Harry led me to the danced floor. He places my hands on his shoulders then put his on my waist. We moved slowly with a John Mayer song that i forgot what the title was.

"I wanna tell you something," he says as he pulled me closer to him.

"What is it?" I asked.

"I was going to wait until the results came in to tell you but I couldn't wait any longer," he says and my heart started beating so loud. "I applied with NYU, I am not sure if I'll be accepted but I am taking my chances." He says and ran his hands on my arms. "I know we've discuss about you being in New York and me in Boston but I don't wanna be in a long distance relationship, I want to be in the same college as you," he explained and my heart just melted.

Ever since I was a little kid I planned on moving to NYU for college and my parents have supported me for it. My mind was set about my plans and I never kept that from Harry. When I first met him he has no constant plans for college. In fact he was having second thoughts of going to college but his mother told me that when he was a little kid, he wanted to draw comic books. Like being part of Marvels. Anne even showed me some of his drawings and they were great. Like they were amazing. That is why I've convinced him to apply to MIT and we both just got our early acceptance last week. We planned how long distance relationship will work out. And everything was in place. So I am a little surprised now that he applied with NYU to be with me. How did I get this lucky?

"I hope it's okay for you to be in the same college as me," he says.

Giving him a sweet smile and wrapped my arms around his neck and presses my lips in his. "I couldn't ask for anything other than being with you in the same college." I replied.

"Good," he says then pulled me even closer and I rested my head in his chest.

We danced for a little while and the when sweet mellow music was changed into the loud beat, we decided to head back to our table. Harry went to the buffet area to get some refreshment.