Chapter 2

( on the decepticon warship)
"So Soundwave and shockwave I assume your experiment on one of the autobots worked to turn them into a sparkling."said Megatron. "Yes my liege mine and soundwave's logical thinking turned our experiment successful." Said Shockwave. " Good good but who got turned into a sparkling?" Asked megatron. A picture of smokescreen appeared on soundwave's visor. "Excellent we have the upper edge now mwaha." Said megatron.  "My liege our logical planning does have a way of smokescreen reverting back to his regular self but he must earn it and how can you earn something if you can't do anything."said shockwave. "I hope starscream is putting dark energon into their spark so I can control even Optimus Prime."said Megatron. " My liege should we really trust Starscream." commented Knockout. "Knockout it is great to have you back on our side but you joined the autobot side once so you can deal with my choice" said Megatron. " Yes my liege." said Knockout.

(At the autobot base)
"Old friend how can you be happy at a time like this. Asked Optimus. "Look Optimus it's not like that little sparkling fool was going to help us so he might as well became a decepticon not like that sparkling could help them either." Said ratchet. " Actually he could if the decepticons did this to him they could make him evil then they could make him big again and he would hate us." Said wheeljack walking over to where the others were standing. " Who cares guess who I made a deal with at a time like this." said the medic. "Hello autobots." said Starscream walking out. " Ratchet have you lost your mind you made a deal with him." said Bumblebee. "I have to agree with Bumblebee Ratchet. Why are your eyes purple." said Optimus. "The same reason you will Optimus." replied the medic while shoving dark energon in his and Bumblebee's spark. "Ratchet I mean Ratchtron calm down we are you friends remember." said Bulkhead as he watch Ratchet shove dark energon in Arcee's spark to. Wheeljack looked at Ultra Magnus who just got stabbed in the spark like Bulkhead." I'm not letting Megatron control me." said wheeljack as he transformed and was driving for his life. " You won't have a choice." said Starscream and his old allies. Wheeljack turned into a cave hoping he could lose Starcream and his mindless friends. Wheeljack made a sharp turn dead end and the evil fools right behind him. "Nowhere to run autobot scum." commented Starscream. " So I got the right opening tools." Wheeljack said throwing a grenade on the wall of the cave and jumped out to realize there were more. " My liege we have successfully turned most of them evil and captured the one that put up a fight I require a ground bridge." A ground bridge opened and the decepticon commander and evil autobots walked through with wheeljack in a cage.

(Where little smokescreen is)
After consecutive days of driving and stopping Smokescreen optics flickered on with a bit a frost on them he could see the trunk open and crawled behind a carton of mint chocolate chip ice cream. The driver grabbed a few cartons and went to put them in there spots. Since the trunk was still open Smokescreen crawled out they were new a garbage park since it was 11:11 pm Smokescreen saw it was a big pile so he crawled to the bottom and got some recharge.

Sorry for the short Smokescreen section I didn't have a lot of ideas but I still thought it was decent. I don't own the tmv above or the song if you know who sings that please tell me I know it's not pitbull or Ne-Yo. I wish I could update more but with school (garbage/jail/poop) and not having a phone 😭😭😭😭😭😭. But I'll try the update schedule is down below
Next: The well of the allspark 2:rid as humans 3: Transformers AU. These are going to be updated tomorrow- 0ctober 5