Chapter one

"Ratchet we require a ground bridge we experienced so technical errors."said Optimus. "Copy that Optimus I'm opening one up now."said ratchet. Optimus, Arcee, Bulkhead, Bee, wheeljack, and one tiny surprise. "How did this happen Optimus you better explain right now." "Ratchet it is late we can figure this out after we all recharge." " Optim- said the medic as he got interrupted by the sparkling smokescreen chewing on most of ratchets supplies which fell on the ground. The grumpy medic turned around and shouted," Smokescreen I NEEDED THAT you got to be kidding m I thought you were a pain before but now you better leave before me and the others wake up from recharge you here me." Smokescreen crawled behind Arcee scared of how loud the medic shouted.

It was 2:16 the little smokescreen could barely sleep with the words of the grumpy medic repeating in his head. He got out of the berth room crawled out of the autobot base. He saw a weird truck with a cone and weird whipped cream in top. He crawled in the trunk and hid behind many of the cartons of ice cream. Stopping and driving the sparkling could finally get some recharge.
(Back at the autobot base) "Have any of you seen smokescreen."asked Optimus. " Sorry Optimus we looked everywhere and couldn't find him."replied bulkhead, bumblebee,and arcee. Then the medic walked out dancing now that that little fool was gone He could finally do some work."Ratchet are you ok you seem happy." "Oh yes bumblebee I'm just fine." Said the medic with a weird smirk on his face.

Hey guys this is only one of the many books I'm working on I hoped you liked this I'll try to update this asap but school is now going but I'll try tell me your favorite part of this in the comments. Backstagefan12 out🤗😉😀