II

A/N: this a quite short chapter also trigger warning for straight sex dfjksfjk

________________________________

Lauren stirs awake to the sound of creaking and long-drawn moans. As she floats between consciousness and dreams, she's terrified for a hot second that she's back home and what she's hearing is her mother and her boyfriend going at it next room. But the more she awakes, the more she realizes that isn't the case.

The sounds are too close and the air is balmy on her skin. She cracks an eye open and sees movement a few feet from her through her sleep-addled, blurred vision. It takes several seconds for her eyes to adjust to the darkness and once it does, she sees two figures tangled together so completely that they've become one. It takes another several seconds for her foggy brain to register what's happening.

Camila and Kelly are having sex right next to her.

There's not much space in the back of Kelly's pick-up truck where they're all sleeping tonight, so Lauren is so close, she can see everything. They're both entirely naked, Camila on her hands and knees with Kelly behind her, rocking the car with every thrust forward, knocking soft cries and whimpers from Camila's lips. He's grabbing her full hips, his skin so pale, he's practically glowing in the dark. Camila's face is hidden behind her hair, but her small breasts are visible, bouncing along with every movement.

Lauren doesn't know what to do with herself, and she's unable to look away. She's fascinated. Lauren has always linked sex to something dirty and nasty and shameful—partly thanks to her mother, but what's she's witnessing now, confuses her.

Kelly's face is a contorted in an expression of unadulterated pleasure, grunts and moans falling from his lips without shame. He leans down and kisses Camila's shoulder.

"God, you feel so good, baby girl. So good."

"Oh, yes yes yes," Camila chants when Kelly starts moving faster, the slap of their skin obscenely loud in the quiet of the night.

Lauren's whole body feels hotter than the bottom of a volcano, and she doesn't know if it's because the way Camila rocks her hips back to meet Kelly's thrusts, or the way Kelly pulls in her hair or even how they echo each other's noise of pleasure.

Neither of them seem concerned that Lauren is sleeping a few feet from them, if anything, they do nothing to go about their business quietly.

Suddenly, Camila lifts her face and tilts it to the left, staring directly into Lauren's wide eyes. Lauren freezes, unable to do anything but stare right back, breath caught in the back of her throat.

Camila's face is so flushed, Lauren can see the bright red in her cheeks, and her eyes are blown darker than the night. Her kiss-bruised lips pull up in a teasing smirk, and Lauren's face bursts in flames with embarrassment.

Camila doesn't break eye-contact, and Lauren feels herself unable to look away, feeling trapped in the intensity of Camila's gaze. Camila arches her back and releases a loud, filthy moan then bites her bottom lip, and Lauren feels a distinct heat spreading between her thighs.

Kelly grabs Camila's tits and Camila's eyes fall shut, allowing Lauren to break free from her spell. Lauren immediately turns her back to them and squeezes her eyes tightly shut, fruitlessly trying to block the noise out. She wishes she had her headphones but they're in the backseat of the car.

It feels they go on for a hundred of years and all the while, Lauren's heart beats maniacally in her chest. Just when she thinks she can't take it anymore, it's suddenly over with sharp-edged cries that has Lauren trembling. The car creaks under their weight as they rearrange herself and Lauren hears them exchange sweet words and the wet sound of their lips kissing, and then finally their breaths even out.