Chapter 6

/AUGUST\

When she told me she ain't won't my baby it reminded me of Chanel when she killed my seed so I killed that bitch. All I want is to have me a little boy running around here and teaching him more than this gang shit or a little princess I can spoil and protect. I guess I'll just give her time but for now she gone have to marry a nigga cause I need her little ass to smuggle these drugs for me over in Mexico I had got a text from my nigga Jamo telling me that if we smuggle then and act like we came to Mexico to get married it would be legit and shit I'll even let her ass get a little wedding dress if she want to. She ain't got no choice but to marry me this money we talm bout. I called my jeweler and told him to be here 10am sharp tomorrow. We supposed to fly out there tomorrow and make this deal I ain't got time for her bullshit this is about money. I fucked around and fell in a deep sleep thinking bout my money.

I woke up at 9:30am and showered, got dressed, packed her and I some clothes for this little 3 day trip. I heard the door I already knew who it was so I open the door and my jeweler Steve walked in with his case of rings.

"So where is the lucky girl" Steve asked.

"You're just about to see go to the living room I'll right back" I told him then made my way to the basement.

I pulled out my key to unlock the door of her room she was still sleep I closed the door and sat at the edge of the bed her feet was sticking out from the cover I started tickling them.

"Stop" she laughed then sat upright in the middle of the bed.

"I see somebody ticklish" I laughed at her.

"So what's up no come on let's eat or slap to the face or fucking me"

"Aye shut that shit up"

"Yeah I knew it would come out anytime now" she laughed I pulled the cover off her and smacked her thigh.

"Get up I got a jeweler here for you to come pick out some rings" I said standing up going towards the door.

"Rings for what?" She asked confusion expressed all over her face and in her tone.

"Oh yeah I didn't tell ya baybe we getting married"

"Like the fuck we are" she yelled then saw the look I gave her.

"I'm sorry I can't marry you, you took me now I have to marry you too nope you can't make me do it"

"Look this ain't off no feeling shit and trust me I ain't tryna marry you this bout my money and that's something I don't play with you gone take ya ass up them steps pick out a ring and get dressed then we gone go to Mexico and get married I got business down there and if you fuck my money over I'm beating you to death then setting your body on firing and watch it burn I got mad money riding on this so do what the fuck I say shit you ain't going nowhere so I might as well wife ya ass" I ran it down to her she didn't do nothing but did as I said but she thought she was doing something by taking a bath and getting dressed then going to pick a ring she picked out a big as rock that ran my pockets a half a mill but I allowed it. I handcuffed that ass I don't trust her. We made it to the Jet now we are just sitting waiting to get to Mexico.

"Look when we get there I'm not gone handcuff you back up and don't try no slick shit cause that wasn't a threat it was a promise Maya and let me tell you if you even think about running away I'll let ya ass stay they take girls kidnap them and traffic them you wouldn't be having a place that's clean and you wouldn't be eating good they'll drug you and have you selling ya body I don't want to see that happen to you alright so just stay with me I ain't gone let nobody hurt you alright"

She looked like she had a little fear it was all in her face.

"Promise" she got up and straddled my lap holding out her pinky.

"Promise" I wrapped my right pinky with her left.

"Corny ass" I laughed.

"I can't believe I'm marrying you" she laid her head on my chest.

"Shit it ain't nothing but business" I told her rubbing her back and that was the truth it ain't nothing but business.

"I've been thinking" she said

"Yeah what's up?"

"I'll have your baby" she said lowly I smiled I get to have a little Aug running around this mufucka.

"You heard me I said-" I cut her off.

"Yeah baybe I heard you"