Chapter 4

/MAYA\

It's been 2weeks since I've been here I think well 2 weeks since I last counted shit I might have been here for a whole month and not know it. He put me back in my old room because I told him 'Fuck you' he beat my ass I thought he way lying saying he would but the bitch really did it. I only spent 2 weeks in that beautiful room in that soft bed now I'm here I haven't been out of this room since the day he beat me the only time he come in is to feed me and fuck me. I'm going crazy nobody to talk to or nothing I'm dying to see just a little sunlight. I haven't took a shower in about a week lord I can't even go a day now this bitch got me going a week. I never know what time it is or the day. Shit ain't nobody looking for me not like I had a family and friends anyway. Job probably think I quit because the day he took me I threaten to quit. I don't know my parents or my family I was brought up from foster home to foster home so nobody kept contact not like I talk to any of the kids anyway. Friends I have zero I don't trust nobody and that's how it always been. Shit I was just about to get put out my house before he took me I went to the bar to get a drink and hope I could slip through my troubles but it got me here. I have thought about getting away but I don't know what I'll be running to not like I got anyone. I worked at Walmart I stacked the shelves and got paid $9.50 an hour I was just a 20 year old trying to make it out here in Atlanta. I was cut from my thoughts when August came in with a smile on his face. Fuck he smiling for?

"You ready to stop acting bad" he smirked.

I nodded.

"Let me hear you say it a closed mouth won't get fed"

"Yes daddy I'm ready to stop acting bad"

"Alright come on follow me" he started walking I hopped up and followed him quickly down the hallway. We made it to the door that was on the other side of the hall. We walked in and it was just as nice as the one downstairs but bigger. I followed him to the bathroom. I guess this is his room.

"Go head get in the shower" he said leaning on the sink watching me.

I stripped out of his big T-shirt that came to my knees I had nothing under it so I open the glass doors of the shower and turned it on the warm water sent chills down my spine I closed my eyes and let the water run down my face and I step further to let it run through my hair I then just let it pour on me. I felt relaxed I did that for about 30 minutes then washed up and got out when I got out August was nowhere in sight I looked over by the sink and there was a toothbrush and tooth paste I smiled and I don't know why but for the first time since he took me I smiled. Maybe because he cared enough to do a little thing of getting me a toothbrush and some toothpaste I told y'all I'm going crazy! I grabbed one of his towels that was hanging on the rack and wrapped it around my body I took another and dried my hair as much as I could with it. I went over to the sink and brushed my teeth when I looked in the mirror my hair was now curly and I hate it curly I thought it was ugly but I have to deal now and who the fuck I'm gone try and look cute for?

I walked out to the bedroom to see August laying down with the remote in his hand he looked adorable sitting up against the headboard so focused on whatever he was watching I roamed the room with my eyes then they fell on the clothes that were laid out on the edge of the bed. I walked slowly August didn't take his eyes off the TV once as I got dressed I had on his white beater and gray jogging pants. I stood there just looking stupid because I was clueless of what to do next.

"You can lie down come here" he motion for me to come.

"Okay" I crawled on the bed and laid next to him but making sure there was space between us.

"Now why you all the way over there ma'" he still not taking his eyes off the TV which I see is basketball. I scooted close then he grabbed my waist and pulled me in between his legs with his arms wrapped around me.