Chapter 3

/MAYA\

When I woke up the room was dark I guess there is no windows and I looked over under the door where just a little bit of light was coming from I got up from the bed and felt my way over the walls to see if I can find a light switch. Found it! I flicked the light but it was still dark this bastard took the lights out. I sigh and let myself slide down the wall while I put my head in my hands. The door flew open and the guy came into view and also some sunlight I blinked a couple times to adjust my eyes and he was shirtless with gray sweat pants on. I took in his features he had a nice trim mustache and a small goatee hanging from his chin. He had a nice plump bottom lip and I took it lower he had a big A in the middle of his neck right by his throat. Tattoos all down his arm and a huge tattoo on his chest and stomach of a lady that had snakes as hair with her boobs exposed which hands covered the nipples each had writing one read 'LOVE' the other read 'LUST'.

"You like what you see or nah" he smirked. I only looked away and played with my fingers.

"Come eat I cooked you some breakfast"

I was hungry as shit but I ain't gone let him know that.

"Come on guh I ain't gone tell you again come eat"

"You want me to eat in only my thong" I asked as I stood up and walked over to him. He grabbed my wrist and hand cuffed me.

"I like you like that" he said while putting me in front of him he smacked my ass and told me to walk as I walked down the hall I looked around and there were no rooms. Down the hall I could see another room down the other end though. When I got to the kitchen my plate was sitting on the island.

"Go head sit down" he told me and I did as he said and sat in the chair.

"You want sum to drank"

"Why did you take me" I questioned he walked up to me I got scared and closed my eyes knowing he was about to hit me. I felt his lips connect with mine then he pulled away I opened my eyes and stared at him giving him the dirtiest look I could come up with.

"Don't worry bout that now eat"

"How I know you ain't trying to poison me" I spat at him. This nigga think I'm stupid.

"Cause I'm not" he bit a piece of bacon from my plate and smirked.

"Now eat cause I damn sho ain't cook for nothing"

"How am I supposed to eat with these cuffs" I thought I had his ass but he sat next to me and said

"I'll feed you then how about that" he scooped some grits and put it in my mouth.

"You must think I'm stupid" he chuckled I didn't respond.

"I was gone un cuff you then you make a run for it" he laughed as if anything was funny.

"Couldn't get away if you tried doors locked with a special key and shit windows sealed shut and plus I want to keep you for a while" he smiled and I could see the gold grill he had at the bottom. He continued feeding me until it was all gone. He took my plate to the sink. I watched his every move he went to the fridge and got a bottle of water.

"Here drink I know you thirsty" he chuckled and gave me the bottle I drunk it all down I was thirsty.

"See I knew you could use your hands" he tossed the bottle in the trash can and made it.

"So ma' what's ya name?"

I thought for a minute of a fake name I couldn't come up with nothing my bitch ass.

"You thinking of a fake name to tell me huh you might as well keep it one hunned and tell me" he did that fucking smirk again.

"Maya" I just gave in and told the truth.

"You're beautiful Maya I'm glad I got you might just keep ya"

I got scared the fuck he talking bout 'might just keep ya' so he planned on killing me. OH SHIT! I got uneasy from the silence so I spoke.

"W-what's your name" I asked

"August but you call me daddy"

" I'm not calling you daddy the fuck" I gave him attitude.

"Don't make me put my hands on you now I told ya ass once about that mouth next time I won't be friendly ya heard me" he said in a serious tone.

"What the fuck ever" I mumbled low thinking he didn't hear it.

"Alright time to show ya ass I ain't playing" he pulled me up and bent me over the sink.

-SLAP.SLAP.SLAP.SLAP.SLAP-

"OUCH IM SORRY" I screamed he slapped me on my ass hard as shit 5 times.

-SLAP.SLAP.SLAP.SLAP-

"You gone be good"

-SLAP.SLAP-

"YES IM GONE BE GOOD"

-SLAP-

"SAY DADDY I'LL BE GOOD"

-SLAP-

"DADDY I'LL BE GOOD"

-SLAP-

I wanted to rub my cheeks so bad but I couldn't I felt him pull my thong down and next thing you know he is ramming his manhood in my kitty without warning.

"AHH NO PLEASE IM SORRY" I screamed out he pulled out and slammed back in.

"SHUT THAT SHIT UP YOU WANNA TALK SHIT LIKE A BOSS TAKE THIS DICK LIKE A BOSS" he slapped my back and started ramming in and out. Tears ran down my faces and I was waiting for this to be over. I felt warm liquid shoot on my ass. NO THIS BITCH AINT NUT ON MY ASS!

"Come on so you can get in the shower" he says breathing heavy. I followed him to the opposite way of my room he took me downstairs to the basement it was like another house down here. We walked through the theatre room down another hall then it was a huge room it was beautiful. It had crème walls and a King size bed with clean white covers over it. A big 50in TV at least mounted on the wall. He guided me to the bathroom it was the biggest and most beautiful bathroom I have ever seen. The shower was separate from the tub and it has marble floors and the sink is gold I was in awe but that was only until he spoke.

"This ya new room and shit I got some of my clothes down here I got a no underwear rule only if you, you know then tell I gotta get you some underwear or whateva" he said looking around I nodded.

"Alright I'm gone let you do yo business I'm gone be in the theatre so come when you done" he said un cuffing me and walking out.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Feedback?

Tell ya friends about my story spread around! The more reads, votes and comments the juicer and quicker the updates get!

-Mahalia Perez