Round 4: The Chamber of Secrets

Round Four: The Chamber of Secrets

    Muggle-born students are going missing from all houses, and nobody is quite sure why. With the Basilisk dead, anything is possible. Your task this week is to track those missing students down to the Chamber of Secrets, where you have COMPLETE freedom over what happens to them, why they’re down there, and who’s behind it. The only thing is, you MUST answer those questions in your entry at some point.

RULES:

1. If your entry contains swearing or violence or anything that you think warrants a warning, please include a warning at the beginning of your entry.

2. You may adventure into the forest with other contestants, as long as you check with them that it’s okay.

3. Be respectful and all that nice stuff. If your character is a mean character, please check with the other writers before you insult their characters… some might not be as comfortable with that as others.

4. You must include tracking down the students, what happened to them, why they’re in the Chamber of Secrets, and who put them there, in your entry.

5. Your character may be the one behind putting the students in the Chamber of Secrets… However, if so, you must have some sort of resolution, and please don’t be too creepy, if you get my drift.

**NOTE: Entries will be due on APRIL 27th, by 11:59 PM mountain time.

    A reminder that this round will end with the elimination of FOUR contestants, so make sure you hand your entries in on time! Anybody who doesn’t hand them in without reason or simply because they “Didn’t feel like it” or “Forgot”, will have five points docked from their score at the end of the round.

Let the (Quidditch) Games Begin… Again… and Again…