PotterInk (Writing Contest) REVAMPED

Hi, and welcome to the new, and improved, PotterInk writing contest!

     Due to some minor abandonment issues that we may or may not have instigated with our previous account, (sorry again for the delayed updates) we’ve decided to start a whole new … era? … of PotterInk contests.

     Anyway, that’s beside the point...

     In this contest, you will face the many trials and tribulations of being a Hogwart’s student; much in the way that Harry, Ron and Hermione did.

     Each round, you will be given a situation or challenge that you must write your way out of (or deeper into, although that’s a personal choice). Based on the votes of fellow wattpad members, each contestant will be given a certain number of points per round. The person with the most points at the end of the seventh round is the winner.

     Excluding round one, a certain number of contestants with the lowest number of points will be expelled from Hogwarts.

     This contest requires 16 people, and four contestants per house, though your character does not necessarily have to get along with your house members.

    If you wish to enter, please answer the following questions, and send them via PM to the _InvisibleDragons_ wattpad account.

FORM:

Name of Student:

Age of Student:

House:

Celebrity Look-a-like:

Physical Description:

Personality Traits (3-5 please):

Description of Wand (i.e. Dragonheart Core, Maple, Springy):

Blood Status (i.e. Pureblood, Half blood, Muggle Born):

Boggart:

Patronus:

Favourite Class:

Favourite Activity/Pass-time:

Favourite Song:

Favourite Professor:

 ***YOU WILL ONLY BE ACCEPTED IF YOU SEND THE FORM VIA PM. IF YOU ADD YOUR FORM AS A COMMENT TO THIS GREETING, IT WILL BE IGNORED.***

Hufflepuff:

1. Emma Frey (andrehmichele)

2. Castiel Holmes-Wintson (perfectlyparadox)

3. Evelyn 'Eve' Walker (Sneakers107)

4. Dean Novak (ineedpiecas)

Ravenclaw:

1. Leonie Fairchild (foreverlauren_)

2. Alice Halls (Cakestories)

3. Bella Grady (Puntkabouter)

4. Melena 'Lena' Rayne (WritingDreamer)

Slytherin:

1. Rahel Evans (UnicornPrincess15)

2. Daniella Harmus (Love2Write154)

3. Alexis 'Lexi' Dayton (PotterLover2462)

4.  Delilah Dreadon (thislittlepotterhead)

Gryffindor:

1. Amaris Rendall (FantasyWriterGirl15)

2. Sif Radcliffe (BookwormGirl16)

3. Charlotte 'Lottie' Ravenclaw (GinnyW14)

4. Marian Gada (ayeshaandmariam)

The contest can only begin once ALL 16 places have been filled.

Thanks, and sorry for the PM only thing... One thing that got tough for us last time was keeping track of comments with entry forms and stuff. Trying to minimize the confusion and all.

Let the (Quidditch) Games Begin!