Gryffindor 3: Charlotte 'Lottie' Ravenclaw (GinnyW14) [TRANSFERRED]

Name of Student: Charlotte 'Lottie' Ravenclaw

Age of Student: 11 Years Old (First Year)

House: Gryffindor (yes!)

Celebrity Look-a-like: Isabelle Allen

Physical Description: She is small for her age. Most of the time her hair is blonde-brown or a nice ginger which comes down past her shoulders and she doesn't enjoy having tied back, but she is a Metamorphmagus so this sometimes changes. She has a pretty face with a cute smile.

Personality Traits (3-5 please): She is quite shy when you first meet her, although when you get to know her she can be much more open. She is incredibly clever, just like Albus Dumbledore was and is the only surviving descendant of Rowena Ravenclaw. She depends on having friends and family around her and she is very empathetic. She can be fun to be around, but is also quite a sensitive child having seen her parents tortured and killed. (Her parents were killed by Lord Voldemort in the Second Wizarding War when she was 5, meaning she still remembers watching them die.) She was raised by the Weasley Family, mostly Ginny and Harry once they had married, as Molly Weasley had been best friends with Lottie's mother while they were at Hogwarts together.

Description of Wand (i.e. Dragonheart Core, Maple, Springy): Hazel and Phoenix feather (see Pottermore for details)

Blood Status (i.e. Pureblood, Half blood, Muggle Born): Pureblood

Boggart: Dementors

Patronus: Phoenix

Favourite Class: Everything - she has a passion for learning. She doesn't mind what it is, as long as it is knowledge.

Favourite Activity/Pass-time: She loves reading, learning, flying, playing with her hippogriff, sitting by a lake or river and singing

Favourite Song: Castle on a Cloud (from Les Mis)

Favourite Professor: Professor Longbottom