~Secrets revealed~

Start from the beginning

I immediately leap into his arms. It feels good to know that you aren't alone out there. Tamaki is so warm. I squeezed him tighter grasping onto his shirt as he patted my back trying to calm me down.

Suddenly I felt his face nuzzle itself in my hair. I blushed madly and pushed him away as hard as I could. He completely lost his balance and fell on his butt.

"Ahhh!!! Tamaki-sempai I'm so sorry! Are you okay? Did you break a bone? Ahh!! What am I going to do?!?!?" I panicked.

"Calm down Yuki-chan. I'm fine." He says getting up in his feet with a smile.

Tamaki's POV

As I hugged her she moved closer to me squeezing my shirt, holding onto me for dear life. I liked the way her small frame felt against my body. I patted her back in a soothing way as she buried her head into my tear-stained shirt.

I couldn't help it I nuzzled my face into her luscious brown hair. It smelt like berries.

"Ahhhh!" She squealed as she pushed me away and I fell on my butt.

"Ahhh!!! Tamaki-sempai I'm so sorry! Are you okay? Did you break a bone? Ahh!! What am I going to do?!?!?"She said as she grabbed her hair in stress.

"Calm down Yuki-chan. I'm fine." I say get on my feet and smile.

Then a short awkward silence ensued.

"How about you teach me that song you were just playing? It has such a beautiful melody." I suggested.

"You play?" she asked, her olive green eyes full of life.

"Yeah... Ever since I was little." I replied.

"Cool!" she says as she runs over to the piano.

"So it starts with a D and then a C on your right hand and for your left hand its G, D, G, B flat." she says slowly as she demonstrates.

"Okay..." I say as I repeat the notes perfectly.

"Wow you're really good!"She complemented.

"Thank-you."

"Hey can you play me a song?" she says eagerly.

"Ummm..."

"Please!" she says with adorable puppy dog eyes.

"Okay... Here goes." I mutter as I start playing.

My fingers glided across the keys throughout the song and I began to lose myself in the music as the song progressed.

When I finished I stopped and waited for her reaction.

"That was... Amazing." she whispered.

"Thank-you." I say with a soft smile.

"Tamaki..." she mutters shyly. She's never called me just by my name before. She always added sempai. It felt different. In a good way.

"Yes?"

"What happened ..... To your mother I mean..." she asks looking down with guilt.

My heart began to fill with sadness once more. Mother. I wonder how you are right now.

"It's okay if you don't want to answer..." she says holding up her hands.

"No, it's okay. It's good to let things out every now and then." I assure. I sighed.

"Well, my father was already married when he met my mother in France. You see, his mother arranged for him to marry some other woman." I begin. Yuki's face is already surprised.