Rory

I lay underneath Jess on the couch later that same day . We'd been making out for the past 10 minutes and I was fine to keep this going a lot longer .

Jess was great at this stuff , he always knew what to do in girl situations . He knew where to put his hands , he knew my weak spots , he knew what to say to me to make me smile , he knew how to comfort me . I was usually the opposite .. a complete clutz when it comes to anything remotely to do with boys . But with Jess it was like I knew exactly what to do , and I liked having that confidence .

We were falling deeper and deeper Into the kiss when I jumped at the echo of my mothers recognisable voice through our home .

"Rory honey , I've got take out .. Oh my god Rory , Jess , horizontal on the couch ... are you pregnant ? " she asked me . I couldn't tell if she was genuinely serious . I loosened my self from Jess's tight grip and he instantly jumped away from me at the sound of Lorelai .

"Yes , mom . It's twins . Congratulations your a grandmother " I said giving a ridiculous answer back to a ridiculous question .

" Your lucky , your not showing much yet " she said placing the pizza boxes on the coffee table and taking off her jacket .

"Ah , I better get going " Jess said while scratching the back of his neck .

"You can stay , you know " I said tugging at his shirt silently pleading with him to stay for a bit . We were at the stage in a relationship where all you wanna do is be with them , and I was pretty sure this feeling was here to stay .

"I don't know , I wouldn't wanna interrupt your girls night " he said seeming a little uneasy .

"Interrupting our girls night ? Please , we do these all the time .. we need a new face to debate our movies with " Lorelai encouraged Jess to join us for pizza night . I was so glad my mom was making an effort with Jess , it really mattered to me that they got on .

" I guess I could hang here for a bit then , as long as it's cool with you guys"

"That's cool" I said kissing him on the cheek on my way to the couch .

"So what are we watching ? I rented  Almost Famous , Casablanca and the Shawshank redemption , all classics "

"I vote Almost Famous " Jess said grabbing a slice of pizza .

" Mom , have I ever told you about Jess's abnormal obsession with Almost Famous  "

"Hey , its a good movie you gotta admit" Jess responded defending himself .

"I'm with Jess on this one , Almost Famous is a classic " Lorelai agreed with Jess . "Now , Rory honey agree with mommy "

" He's addicted , he needs therapy " begging my company not to watch it again .

" Almost Famous it is " Jess laughed while slotting in the Disc  into the player and settling back down next to me.

This was so fun , me , mom , Jess .. all hanging out together . It always upset me that Lorelai never liked Jess , she's such a huge part of my life and so is he .It used to kill me to see her never give him a chance , because the both of them are so alike in personality it's crazy . So this was great . I knew they'd get on if they gave each other a chance .

10.00pm

" I've seen Casablanca too many times " I said laughing as the film came to an end .

"Yeah but Casablanca is timeless " Lorelai argued .

" Casablanca's overrated " Jess shot back .

" So is Almost Famous " I said secretly knowing this would annoy Jess .

"I don't know if I can debate this topic with you any longer " he laughed while shaking his head .

"I win " I said proudly

" Guys , calm down we still need to get through the Shawshank redemption" Lorelai stated .

"Im Gonna need more food if I'm gonna get through another movie , we need sustenance ! " I said as Lorelai made her way to the kitchen .

"Well I will make popcorn . Don't start the movie without me okay or I'm suing  " Lorelai said pointing her finger at us jokingly . By the time my mom was out of site I turned to face Jess .

"This is fun , right " I said to Jess once Lorelai left the room .

"This is great , I'm having a lot of fun " he said rubbing my leg back and forth .

"I'm glad "

I gave him a kiss .

"What was that for ? " he asked after I kissed him .

"Just to remind you that I love you " I said sheepishly as he smiled down at his lap .

Then I heard the undeniable voice of my talented mom belting out "love is in the air " and subtlety but not so subtly trying to catch my eye .

"I think we have an admirer " I acknowledged while laughing .

"Not me , i am not a nosy person as you all are aware  " Lorelai pouted on her way back to the couch with the popcorn .

"Yes of course , that is not you at all " I said sarcastically .

"So we starting this movie or what ?! " Jess asked us And we both nodded our heads and settled back into the couch for movie number three .

A/N
Hey :) this chapter isn't too long but I thought it was sweet , hopefully the next one will be longer Xx