(____) x uke male reader

Fluffy fluff
Hey guys/girls/whatever.... Here's a adorable (marshmallow) fluff.
Favorite show/movie -(f/s/m)
Favorite color-(f/c)
Favorite flowers-(f/f)Favorite chocolate/candy-(f/c/c)
_________________________________________
You were sitting on your bed watching (f/s/m). You had been waiting for your boyfriend to come over and watch it with you but he was running late so you were watching it by yourself. Looking over to the clock you realise that he's running really late. He texted you about an hour ago that he's coming over to watch (f/s/m) with you.

You finally decided to call him. But before you could call there was a knock on the door. You got up and opened the door only to see your boyfriend with a goofy grin on this face. And holding in one hand was a bouquet of (f/f). And in the other hand was a box of (f/c/c).

"Sorry, I know I'm late. I have to pickup something for my muffin"(he shall call you muffin.)(____)said. "Aww you shouldn't have but thank you" you smiled at your (blonde/brunette/rednette/ect.) boyfriend. "So are we gonna watch (f/s/m) or what?!" (____) said excited.

You were laying with your head on his chest. And (____) with his arms around you securely. You let out a sigh of content. He lightly kissed you on your forehead. You smiled and closed your eyes, enjoying the closeness. You fell asleep listening to the sound of his heart beat.

_________________________________________

Sorry it's short but atleast I'm updating. Yeah sorry if you don't like the nickname muffin. It's 11:16 am and I haven't had anything to eat im really hungry. So hope you enjoyed this see ya soo.

 So hope you enjoyed this see ya soo