N i n e

Before you begin reading this chapter, I just wanted to say that you better vote for it, considering I stepped in dog shit trying to get the first photo of Aria!  😤🐶😂 (Don't worry, my shoes survived!)

Tal's POV

My alarm goes off and I press the snooze button. Just five more minutes. That's all I need. My body is sore from all the swimming I did yesterday. As if the universe sent him, Adi bursts into my room. "Tal wake up! The guys are gonna be here soon! We've gotta film!" He says, shaking me. "Ugh, I just need five more minutes." I groan. Adi rolls his eyes. "Come on, bro! Get up!" He says as he shakes me again. I grab my pillow and throw it at him. "Okay, okay! I'll be ready in twenty minutes."

He smiles and runs out, not even bothering to shut the door behind him. I get out of bed and walk into the bathroom across the hall. I shut the door, start the shower, and grab a towel.

<~>

Aria's POV

I sit on the window seat as I watch Jess fold my laundry and put it away. "Hey Jess?" I say. She looks up. "Yes Miss Jones?" I roll my eyes. "How many times do I have to tell you to call me Aria?" She laughs. "Sorry. What is it?"

"Do you think Tal likes me?" I ask quietly. She stares at me. "Why do you ask?" I play with a strand of my hair. "I don't know." I say. Jessica walks over and sits beside me. Taking my hands in hers, she says, "I think he likes you. Like, a lot." She laughs a little and I smile. "And just so we're clear, I know you like him too." She whispers. I laugh and roll my eyes.

"I'm not good with people liking me." I say. "Well you're pretty spicy, and a little awnry.... you don't always make the best choices..... I see why not a lot of people like you!" She jokes, laughing. I laugh too and punch her arm. "Oh shut up!" She laughs even harder, and walks back to my laundry. "Okay, well you need to stop distracting me. Your aunt won't be too happy if I don't get my work done."

I smile and nod. "Fine!" She smiles and starts folding my laundry again. I watch her for a moment, then say, "Hey Jess, since you're my personal maid, I'm technically in control of you, right?" She nods but doesn't look up. "Mm hmm." "Okay, well I have a command." I say. She stops folding and looks up. "Yes?"

"You get to take the rest of the day off and hang out with me." I say, smiling. She laughs. "Really?" She asks. I nod. "Yup. So got change out of your uniform and meet me in the front yard." She smiles and laughs. "Okay!" She says, setting the laundry on my bed. She runs out of my room, shutting the door behind her. I laugh and walk to my closet. I pull out a striped shirt and some blue jean capris, then throw on my black Converse.

I walk into my bathroom and grab my brush, pulling it through my long hair. I leave it down and open the drawer under the sink. I decide not to put on a lot of makeup, but a little mascara wouldn't hurt.

I examine myself in the mirror, then walk out of the bathroom when I've decided I look good enough

I examine myself in the mirror, then walk out of the bathroom when I've decided I look good enough. I walk out of my room and down the hall, jog down the stairs, and walk out the front door. Jess is already out there, wearing a long sleeve beige shirt and some ripped blue jeans.

 Jess is already out there, wearing a long sleeve beige shirt and some ripped blue jeans

"Hey!" She says, "You ready to go?" I nod and smile. "Yeah!" We walk to her car and get in. She starts it, and we drive through the huge gate surrounding the mansion.

Tal's POV

"Thank you so much for watching, make sure you subscribe to this channel, as well as my other channels, Reaction Time, and Game Time." I say. "And my channel! Product Reviews!" "And Adi Fishman!" "And the only channel anyone cares about! Reaction Bro!" Michael, Adi, and Anthony interrupt me. Jojo, Nick, and Cenna hop into the view of the camera. "Peace out!" We all say.

<~>

"Bye bro!" Anthony calls out the window, driving away. Nick, Jojo, and Cenna had all left already and it was just Adi, Michael and I. "Well I'm gonna go. I've got to finish editing one of my videos for my channel." Adi says. I nod. "Okay." I say as he walks away. "So you wanna hang out?" Michael asks. I nod. "Yeah, we should go get some food first though." I say walking to my car. He follows, and hops in as I start the car.

"What do you want, bro?" I ask as we drive along. "Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." He says annoyingly. "I want In 'N Out." He says finally. I nod. Okay sounds good. I turn right and drive to In 'N Out.

Aria's POV

"So where are we going?" I ask as Jess drives down the street. "I'm hungry, so we're gonna get food first." She says, keeping her eyes on the road. "Where are we eating?" I ask. "In 'N Out Burger." She says. I furrow my eyebrows. "What's that?" I ask. Her mouth drops and she glances at me. "You've never been to In 'N Out?" She asks. She sounds really surprised. "Umm.... no." I say. She smiles and laughs. "Well honey, you're in for a treat." I laugh and she keeps driving.

<~>

As we walk into In 'N Out, a beautiful aroma hits my nose. "Wow, this place smells amazing." I sigh. Jess laughs. "I'll order our food. You can go find a seat." She says, walking toward the front counter. I nod. I walk to an empty two seater table and sit down. I look to my right and see a man eating his food and sitting alone. I decide to start a conversation with him. "Hey, so I've never been here before. How good is the food?" I ask. He turns to look at me. "Oh hey! You've never been here before?" He asks. I shake my head. "Well their food is SO good. You'll love it, I promise!" He says, smiling. "Okay, good." I say, smiling back.

Jess walks up and sets a cup of Dr. Pepper in front of me. "Okay so I ordered and it should-" Her voice trails off when she notices the guy I was talking to. "Uh.... hey Jess....." the guy says. My mouth drops. "You two know each other?" I ask. Jess glares at him. "He's my ex boyfriend." She hisses. "Jess, I've told you, I'm sorry about what happened!" He exclaims. "I don't care, Michael!" She snaps. "Come on, Aria, were sitting somewhere else." She says, storming off.

I stand up slowly. "Umm, sorry...." I say to Michael. He sighs. I pick up my drink and turn around, only to run into someone. My drink spills all over their shirt. "OMG, I'm so sorry!" I say. I look up at their face and my mouth drops.

__________________

Author's Note: Holy crap guys! Thank you so much for all the support, I really appreciate it! Don't forget to comment any ideas if you have any. If you have any requests, I'll happily take them! And most importantly, share this with everyone! Tal included! Love ya'll! ❤️

~Blondie