•1•

Life was simple for me. I lived on the Isle, and I know that isn't the best place, but I had great friends and a great boyfriend. Everything changed one faithful day.

"You knew I hated her Evie!" She screamed.

"I didn't know I swear! I'm sorry, but I want to be friends with Mal. Can't you let this silly fight go Uma!" I shouted.

"Traitors walk the plank!" Uma said as she forced me on the plank and pushed me off. I thought she was my friend.

That story always makes me shiver. I died. I floated through the force field because I wasn't alive and FairyGodmother brought me back to life.Then the queen and king took me in and FG put a spell on Auradon that made everyone believe Ben had a a twin. There's even some fake newspaper articles and baby pictures that make everything seem so real. If your wondering no, I don't have blue hair or wear leather anymore. I look like a proper princess. I have a lot of friends. Audrey and Lottie are my "best friends" but we aren't really that close. It's like we're pretending to be friends.

"Beth! Come here I want to tell you my first royal decree!" Ben called. It was weird at first, being called a different name, but I got used to it. After all it's been a year.

"Beth, I'm going to invited some kids who live on the Isle to live here, in Auradon." He said. " They will be here in two hours and you and Audrey and head of the welcoming committee so you all must be ready for them."

" Ben, who are they? What if they recognize me?" I asked.

"Don't worry, remember FG's spell! It will hide your true identity." Ben said calmly.
"Ok, I'll see you in a bit." I said and gave him a hug.
I went over to see Audrey and we discussed things. She was worried Ben would break up with her and I told her that she was crazy for that, even though I knew Ben wanted to break up with her, but didn't know how to.
Two hours went by very fast, and I had to welcome people I used to know.

"Hello and welcome to Auradon prep! We are very happy to have all of you here. I'm Ben and this is my sister Beth." Ben started. I walked out from behind him. The people he invited here I used to hang out everyday, they were my best friends.

"Hi!"I said meekly, worried they recognize me.

"Hey, I'm Mal."Mal said looking at me intensely.

"Why don't you all introduce yourself boys." Mal said.

"Jay"

"Carlos"

"Harry"
When I heard his voice I melted, I missed him so. Jay and Carlos seemed oblivious but Harry hadn't looked up until now and he was looking at me, trying to search my eyes. I looked away.

"Ok then, let's start the tour."