prologue

When you make a mistake, there are only three things you should ever do about it; admit it, learn from it, and don't repeat it.
- Paul Bear Bryant

•••

Dedicated to zieglerfuls for being an amazing friend and supporter
Ily more than words!

•••

Mackenzie Ziegler

•••

I sit on the cool tiles of my bathroom floor and sigh nervously. My hands begin to shake, many different things are plaguing my thoughts.

What if I am pregnant?

What if there is a baby growing inside of me?

Closing my eyes with a sigh and whispering to myself, I finally gain the courage to stand and pick up the box which is resting on our gleaming white counter.

Pregnancy test It reads.

My denim skirt dropping onto the floor echoes throughout the bathroom, and I pick up the box in one hand, slipping my panties down with the other.

Biting my lip, I take the test and sit carefully on the toilet seat, following the directions exactly. My hands shake again as I place the test back onto the counter.

Two minutes.

Two minutes until my life could change forever.

Hastily, I reach for my skirt from my position and fasten the buttons and zipper. I tie my hair in a messy bun, breathing in and out through my mouth.

I'm desperate for the test to be negative, but after the two minutes of torture I take a peek and realise that's not the result.

It's positive.

I can't be pregnant, I'm only seventeen!

•••

[362 words]

Well she's pregnant. Bet you didn't see that coming!1!1!1! Jokes it's in the description. This is an extract from the story but it's been made a little smaller so it doesn't give too much away.

Anyways guys I'm super excited to write this for you all and I hope the feedback from you guys will be good throughout the book– make sure to stay active :)

Please read the thingy below <3
If you want the next chapter dedicated to you then comment comment comment!

Please read the thingy below <3If you want the next chapter dedicated to you then comment comment comment!

^ Please remember that :)

Qotd: hair up or down?
aotd: up :)

Oh, and before you go...

Make sure to give me a follow ;)