🔟

~Somebody~

"They are getting in the bus to Crocus right now boss, She's in there with er Boyfriend, shall we follow?"

"No, let her have her time with her boyfriend...after all, I still have to prepare for our wedding next week....right, Jude?"

The tip of my knife slowly scrape down the cheeks of the man tied up in the chair....

"I NEVER AGREED!"

Oh...you son of a bitch!

"Now now Jude, don't want little princess to know about her mother now do we?"

"I only did it to protect her....from you"

Oh the Venom

"Boss the bus is now leaving..."

"Like I said, let her, so that when she comes back, the only thing she needs is the gown fitting..."

"Understood boss"

"You'll never win this....I have known Natsu for a long time....you'll never win this"

I turned around to leave but stopped at the door....

"I know, but I still have brains Jude, I'm a poison that can slowly crawl up to you without you even knowing it, I'm as fast and tactical as a snake, so don't underestimate me Jude........"

I turned again and stepped out, yet before the door close...

"How did you think I killed your wife without you knowing it?"
--------------------------

~Lucy~

Throughout the whole Travel I fell asleep watching a movie, The Prisoner of Azkaban, yes I love Harry Potter, Problem?

Whilst Natsu was caressing my sides and hair while I sat across his lap and my head on his Chest... We were at the very back of the bus so it's really comfy.

I was listening to a Band called Got7 and BTS that I learned when I was atill at America...

They're really gorgous, Handsome, Hot...and many more!

But I have my own Idol here who's may I say a full package already 😏

He may look rough but HELL TO HIS VOICE!

Anyway *ehem* back to the story....

The road is a little Bumpy so whenever the Bus would jump up, My thighs would brush against his..........Friend.

He placed his hands on my thighs and caressed it, I know Natsu, He wouldn't go far without my consent, or in public.

He shifted first before fixing my thighs and legs into a comfortable position, making me wake up.

"Sorry, go back to sleep Baby, I'll wake you up once we arrive" I heard him whisphered.

So....I fell asleep again.

---------------

Once again, I woke up feeling the air below me, I felt like floating.

I creaked my eyes open to see Natsu looking at me with a small grin in his face, He pecked my forehead and held me closer as he continue to walk towards somewhat like a High class Hotel.

Few moments later, I woke up again feeling the soft matress under me. I looked around to see a Apartment like hotel.

It has a large Kitchen which is modernized, a bamboo made sofa with fury pillows on it.

The Flat screen TV hanged on the wall.

So far it's good, but I noticed Natsu is no where to be found.

Must be work... I said to myself, but the moment I step fown the bed the door open revealing Natsu with a tray.

I looked outside the window to see it's almost night....seems like I slept the whole day.

"Here's some food baby, you haven't eaten anything ever since we arrived. Strange though, you're aleays sleeping these days" He said as he sat down next to me.

"Well, I never really had a nice sleep when I was in america, Either it's too cold, lots of school works or the sound of my neighbor's partying." I said while he feed me some of the steak.

"What? And you just said this to me now? What the hell Lucy! Why didn't you tell me, If I had known sooner, I would've follow you there to look after You!"

"That's just it Natsu, you'll follow me. It's not that I don't like your caring side but Natsu, not everything has to do with me, I didn't tell because I don't want you to neglect your work and study here." I explained.

"Everything I do is for you Lucy, I don't want you to be stressed or anything...It's bad for your health"

"Ok fine, I'm sorry ok? I just....want you to look after yourself also, not just me. Plus I'm fine ok? See? I'm healthy and Natsu, I have to be independent sometimes, I'm not a baby you know?"

"I'll look after you bacause you're my Baby Girl, ok? Now hush and eat your food"

"Whatever Dad........y" Ofcourse that's on purpose 😏

"You little vixen" I heard him muttered which caused me to muffle a giggle because I have food in my mouth.

After I swallowed I pecked his lips.

"I love you Natsu"

He, in return, kissed my forehead.

"I love you to Baby"
---------------------------

Ok I need the requirements from you guys:

1.Patience
2.Calmness
3.Comments :)
4. Can you guys write a feedback about this story? :3 it kinda gives me motivation whenever I see your lovely comments :) thank you~

Long break....I guess from this story! I'm running out of Ideas!

Sorry though, I'll try and Update ASAP!

-MEEP~