Part 9

They all followed Pixal. Nya and Sky still had the babies in their hands, not sure what to do, Skylor made a protective bubble to keep them same.

"NEARLY THERE!" Pixal yelled

Meanwhile: ??? POV
ITS WORKING! As soon as this machine is prepared, it shall suck out all of their powers! MUWAHAHA!
BANG!
Agh! I guess there's always a fight scene! I better but on my hood though. This will be fun....

Nobody's POV
Skylor destroyed the door. She ran in, with Nya and Pixal behind her. The villain put on an eye mask, along with a hood.

"WHERE IS HE YOU BIT*H!" Skylor yelled.

"You know, there is a door, and you don't have to be so dramatic about everything!" The masked girl said.

"WHERE ARE THEY!" Nya yelled, stepping up. She shot water at the masked mystery, but the villain just stepped aside, letting the water to hit the wall.

"Is that it? Agh, fight scene where overrated anyway. Why should I tell you people where they are anyway?"

"YOU WILL. OR ELSE!"

"Foiiiiin. They are over there. I may as well just tell you who I am and what the fu*k I'm doing. But, after that, I shall destroy you." The villain said, almost bored, "I shall give you some clues. Guess who I am, and I shall give you a chance to succeed. Guess wrong, and be destroyed. Deal?"

"Deal" Skylor said, shaking the villains hand. Their hands glowed, symbolising their deal.

"Loved once. I was your friend. Left by her own family.Lost and never found.I was Lloyds enemy.A girl older than you. Not who I was. Who am I?"